Standard Controls vs Classic Controls

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Currently I am playing only career mode in Cricket 19... I started with default controller (Standard)... I enjoyed the game more than Ashes Cricket using Standard controller and it is little bit challenging too (at first few days)... After several tweak and adjustment in gameplay setting, there is little part of me who started bored or hating game bit...
So I decided test the same (as per my liking) slider setting with classic controller (both batting and Fast bowling) and after few initial struggling period, i must say game feels completely different... I have enjoying the bowling with classic controller, now I can't able to bowl same length and line every time, it swing differently, ball bounce differently, Ai now take more chance in my bowling, they adding more type of shots and also try to find the gap, which I never seen before when I use standard Controls...
Same in batting too, now batting feel more challenging and it create a tense in my mind... Better part is, my AI partners start play in gap, they now playing different types of shots...
I think controls also make a lot of difference in the gameplay... What you think?...

Reactions: i.n

i.n

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi Pinch hitter Dont Know Mate At the Moment playing on standard enjoying it but trying classic in training just to get the get feel for it Finding it strange but i would i suppose at first then take it from there.

i.n

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
It's like standard is basic controls and classic is full.
I know This Mite Sound stupid But how do you it a Six On Classic controls please ?

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Thanks Mate Given Up On Classic Mite Just Stay on Standard And up the Ai to veteran and the sliders i think .

Don't worry buddy. I can't use classic for batting. I use it for pace bowling only.

I turn the filed Hud off for batting

i.n

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Master100 post: 3354950 said:
Don't worry buddy. I can't use classic for batting. I use it for pace bowling only.

I turn the filed Hud off for batting
master110 Im Glad Someones like Me Then just carnt use it enjoying the game though just like to Ai stop bowling wides all the time for me i would be happy with that .

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
master110 Im Glad Someones like Me Then just carnt use it enjoying the game though just like to Ai stop bowling wides all the time for me i would be happy with that .

Yeah what's the point of using classic if you cant hit the ball. The reverse sweep and helicopter shot and scoop can be done in.both control sets

i.n

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Yeah what's the point of using classic if you cant hit the ball. The reverse sweep and helicopter shot and scoop can be done in.both control sets
Saying That Yesterday i was bowled short bouncer went to hook it completely miss timed the shot went up in the air of my glove and it was see you later only just come in the batsman gutted .

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Saying That Yesterday i was bowled short bouncer went to hook it completely miss timed the shot went up in the air of my glove and it was see you later only just come in the batsman gutted .

Lol that's all that happens when I play on classic batting. Hits the arm the.pad the glove the head. Edge.

For me it's no fun playing classic. Just turn the batting field view HUD off for standard.

Standard batting reminds me of the days of Brian Lara cricket..

i.n

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Lol that's all that happens when I play on classic batting. Hits the arm the.pad the glove the head. Edge.

For me it's no fun playing classic. Just turn the batting field view HUD off for standard.

Standard batting reminds me of the days of Brian Lara cricket..
It Dose Mate . Loved Brian Lara Cricket i love cricket 19 just wish they can do something with aI wides then i will be happy Man.

Users who are viewing this thread