End Game Star Wars Mafia - End Mafia(Surendar) & Third Party (Fake Passport) Won

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
What?!

Great game, Jack. Enjoyed it.

Before editing and nuance, the entirity of my first role PM was:
You are Jabba the Hutt's Mercenary LaLa Fett (Third-Party)
Jabba the Hutt first send you here to collect the debt owed by the Finance Officer of the base but because of the recent developments your order has been changed to humiliate him in the public by making him Lynched.
You are the Lyncher, your target is Rudolph.

@Jack Ryder - What was the other half of the Rudi connection?

Last edited:

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Congrats @Fake Passport and @surendar

I've to admit the roles and characters were too confusing for me. I guess it was a good thing I got killed off early game. Spectator wise, it was fun to read all the posts without having to worry about the night action.

So well done @Jack Ryder Even with all the obstacles, you managed to finish it. It certainly must have been frustrating from your point of view

And yes, as someone said, the thing that worked in favor of surendar was that he has a sort of "townie aura" around him because as far as I remember, all the games that he has been a part of before this were as a VT.

Good game.[DOUBLEPOST=1501997149][/DOUBLEPOST]Any chance we might get to see the mafia chat?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Getting someone lynched was the easiest win condition in a game where nearly everyone died, plus you said some new condition has been given as old Rud was mod killed? @Jack Ryder Please clear?[DOUBLEPOST=1501998679][/DOUBLEPOST]
Be honest now, did everyone die of old age and was just case of last man standing wins :p
I suicided long back :D

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Getting someone lynched was the easiest win condition in a game where nearly everyone died, plus you said some new condition has been given as old

I met the condition, it was pretty obvious that the pressure I orchestrated was enough for him to slip and quote the role PM. I also had to be the one to orchestrate it too. Had the town just opted for Rudi then I wouldn't have won.

And getting someone lynched who isn't mafia isn't without its challenge, Rudi was quite obviously town. I'll leave it for others to decide how easy it is... :)

Once I met the condition my 'goal' was to just survive, which was mainly just so I had a purpose to play the game.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
I met the condition, it was pretty obvious that the pressure I orchestrated was enough for him to slip and quote the role PM. I also had to be the one to orchestrate it too. Had the town just opted for Rudi then I wouldn't have won.
Was it really a slip up :p You did well to create pressure, I'll give you that :thumbs

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

And getting someone lynched who isn't mafia isn't without its challenge, Rudi was quite obviously town. I'll leave it for others to decide how easy it is... :)

Once I met the condition my 'goal' was to just survive, which was mainly just so I had a purpose to play the game.
Not trying to take the credibility away from you but JR said the old condition was scrapped quite clearly and hence I asked the question.

About it being easy, I won't say it was a cakewalk but in comparison to the win conditions other had it wasn't too difficult plus the condition of getting him lynched was never met, pretty sure the mafias wouldn't have lynched him to keep ourselves clear and wouldn't have reached majority.

Mod took his decision to count this as a win for you which is fair enough as it's his decision, I only asked him to clear the confusion regarding it.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Was it really a slip up :p You did well to create pressure, I'll give you that :thumbs

I did wonder whether you picked me as a lyncher and thought the best thing you could do is that. You were largely gone anyway and perhaps thinking prevent me the win did cross my mind...

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
What was the other half of the Rudi connection?
?
Any chance we might get to see the mafia chat?
If you want I can add you there because replying to 14/15 pages is a chore.
Getting someone lynched was the easiest win condition in a game where nearly everyone died, plus you said some new condition has been given as old Rud was mod killed? @Jack Ryder Please clear?
which was mainly just so I had a purpose to play the game.
This^

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
You mentioned "His first condition had him getting Rudolph lynched for reasons I can't tell him".

I took this to mean Rudi had a goal or was interacting in someway else? Was I just reading too much into language?
I think I misplaced 'you all' with 'him'.
You were mercenary for Jabba here to collect a debt, I don't think anybody would have believed that now you don't need to kill anyone hence kept it confidential.

Users who are viewing this thread