Statistics Shambles

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
Apologies to the Muffins for using you as the example but these are pretty extreme!

First Class Runs Scored:

S. Alam (Muffins) 269 runs after round 5. Scored 105 runs in round 6 = 374. Stats say 409!
S.Padhy (Muffins) 382 runs after round 5. Scored 200 runs in round 6 = 582. Stats say 701!!!
S. Chanderpaul (Muffins) 751 after round 5. Scored 122 runs in round 6 =773. Stats say 1088!!!!

Just to show it's not only the Muffins:

M.Hayden (Demons) 480 runs after round 5. Scored 164 in round 6 = 644. Stats say 872!

How on Earth have things gone so wrong after 1 round?? They were spot on up to round 5.

Last edited:

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I don't think official stats have been posted yet for round 6.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't think official stats have been posted yet for round 6.
Actually, Swirler is posting the stats of teams in match thread.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Apologies to the Muffins for using you as the example but these are pretty extreme!

First Class Runs Scored:

S. Alam (Muffins) 269 runs after round 5. Scored 105 runs in round 6 = 374. Stats say 409!
S.Padhy (Muffins) 382 runs after round 5. Scored 200 runs in round 6 = 582. Stats say 701!!!
S. Chanderpaul (Muffins) 751 after round 5. Scored 122 runs in round 6 =773. Stats say 1088!!!!

Just to show it's not only the Muffins:

M.Hayden (Demons) 480 runs after round 5. Scored 164 in round 6 = 644. Stats say 872!

How on Earth have things gone so wrong after 1 round?? They were spot on up to round 5.
Not an issue at all. Swirler had already made things clear.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Those statistics (from Round 1-5) are manually done, they haven't been copied from the simulator. These stats are of the sim. Maybe, The Author had simmed some of the games with wrong line-ups and had to re-sim them with correct ones? In this case, the statistics of those matches that weren't posted were also counted there.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You're all missing the bigger picture here...

131. My average is 131.

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
Not an issue at all. Swirler had already made things clear.

Just saying sometimes mistakes get made isn't making things clear when there was no mention of individual statistics being messed up!

Those statistics (from Round 1-5) are manually done, they haven't been copied from the simulator. These stats are of the sim. Maybe, The Author had simmed some of the games with wrong line-ups and had to re-sim them with correct ones? In this case, the statistics of those matches that weren't posted were also counted there.

Cheers. This is what I call "making things clear". If that's the case then the stats shouldn't really be posted before a match, if they're going to be incorrect.

You're all missing the bigger picture here...

131. My average is 131.

I'm surprised it's not 300+ ;)

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Its from the sim.
Wait for VC to post the accurate stats.
We all sim matches. We all do mistakes.
No need to create a big issue out of it.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Water runs down stream
Wind blows over mountain
Animals graze on planes
All is peaceful and silent

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Yeah, to clear this all up, there were a couple of occasions when I simmed matches, only to realise about halfway through that I'd put in the wrong XI, or put it on the wrong pitch type, or given the wrong home advantage.

I never bothered to reset the in-sim stats because VC was doing the official stats, and to delete the stats would be to erase the form of players like Chaleckal and User2010

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That doesn't sound like a good enough excuse to me.

@Markkkkk fetch me the irons....

D

Deleted member 149013

So what are you saying here Cooks that these people are inadequate to do their jobs correctly and you should be running the show?

It is hard not to be critical of you when you are giving of this vibe.

A member has just recently praised them for the work that are doing and you must remember that, they are doing it in their own free time. They clearly enjoy doing it as they wouldn’t bother otherwise. They could easily just say no don’t want to do it anymore.

Moaning has to have a point behind it otherwise well it’s just clear moaning for the sake of it to feel superior.

D

Deleted member 149013

Try to take your negative energy and put it into something creative.

Suggest improvements as an example. (Explain what UTS means).

All I see is moaning from you, how you made captain of Slipperpool is beyond me. Me and what you think of me I don’t take it personally as your opinions are not respected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread