Stick Cricket Super League Out on iOS and Android

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey Guys! The latest installment lof Stick Cricket is out now! Download on App Store and Android! Also, please share your thoughts about it down here!
Official Announcement and Trailer:

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Based purely on the trailer itself, I'm not excited to see that they have continued to use the same style for batting. I'll give it a shot anyways. Who knows maybe I could be completely wrong.

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Based purely on the trailer itself, I'm not excited to see that they have continued to use the same style for batting. I'll give it a shot anyways. Who knows maybe I could be completely wrong.
It's quite fun! Captaining a side, getting players and etc.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Only spent an hour or so with it, but it is fun. More of a complete game than the original Stick Cricket.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Only batting though. I was hoping that we can also bowl too, but stick cricket is just updating the game graphics and adding more features.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I have played that game since I was young, nice to see them around for over a decade and still going strong!

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Hi all. Hope you're enjoying Super League! It's a great time of year for cricket - and cricket gaming. Personally I can't wait to give DBC17 a go!

Please let me know if you've got any feedback about the game. I'll pass it on to the dev team (and yes, I'll mention that you want bowling ;)).
So good to see a Stick Cricket Team member here! Loving the game as it has my city of residence! Love ya guys, yea we did enjoy bowling in the two player mode during the earlier days!

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
The more I play this, the more I like it, and it has more depth to it than it seemed to when I first played it.

S

Satan666

Hi all. Hope you're enjoying Super League! It's a great time of year for cricket - and cricket gaming. Personally I can't wait to give DBC17 a go!

Please let me know if you've got any feedback about the game. I'll pass it on to the dev team (and yes, I'll mention that you want bowling ;)).
Any chance ipening the old forum?

Mullna

School Cricketer
Does adding points to the coaches doing anything???
I just spent 600,000 on upgrading the batting coach. It says it increases the level of every one on your team. But afterwards everyone on the team is the same level.
What's going on?
I feel ripped off!

Users who are viewing this thread