Stick Cricket

H

hammudy

nope its online :mellow: that the sad part...but its fun...dont worry u can still play ir offline..there are many ways but i wouldnt like to tell u coz that will be stealing others work

H

hammudy

Cool....

It resembles to a flash cricket game on my site...

nice lil site u got there....anyways yes its like it but this one has teams in it and a lil diff too :D

D

Dhawal_Verma

Originally posted by hammudy@Sep 16 2004, 07:39 PM
nope its online? :mellow: that the sad part...but its fun...dont worry u can still play ir offline..there are many ways but i wouldnt like to tell u coz that will be stealing others work
pls pm me that !

T

tutsipoppy2

this game is good....but only one problem.

i'm good when it comes to play against fast,medium bowlers.

but when it comes to spinner i get out of every ball. no matter what shot i play i get caught.

plz help.

R

ricky123

ya the spinners are a pain , i did score little ,but i lost 7 wickets to spinners :huh:

H

hammudy

for me the the medium pacers n spinners :blink: may be i am bad at it...my highest score was 111 all out and ganguly 53 out....i liked the part when the batsmen raised his bat after reaching 50 ^_^

Q

qas

In fact it's exactly the same as the one on mouse breaker apart from better graphics and more teams WWWWOOOOOWWWWWW B) ;D:

Q

qas

I almost beat the Aussies with USA, they beat me by 13 run, R.Alexander top scored with 74 :D

After R.Alexander went, he triggered the collapse, I was cruising with a run rate of 20+ :gasp:

USA: 172-7

Users who are viewing this thread