Stick Cricket

Stick Sports Bunyip

School Cricketer
Hi all,

I'm part of the Stick Sports team, the creators of Stick Cricket - both the web game (almost ten years old!) and the four mobile cricket games we have available so far on the App Store and Google Play (Stick Cricket, Stick Cricket Premier League, Super Sixes and Partnerships).

We're hard at work at the moment working on a brand new version of Stick Cricket that we hope to launch at the end of this year.

Hopefully I'll have some screenshots/concept art for you guys soon and we'll be on the lookout for beta testers a bit further down the track.

In the meantime - if you've got any feedback or suggestions about the current/future games, please let me know!

Cheers
The Bunyip

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Wow that's brilliant, I have been a huge fan of this game, please do include difficulty options like your football games, it'll make it interesting for some.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I would like you to do some remodeling of the player models. They need to look more realistic. Mind you I certainly understand the limitations of an online game and do not expect you to come up the life like models but they still need some improvement.

It might sound it a bit too overboard but I would love to have a full fledged PC/Console game for stick cricket. You should give it a shot if possible for you.

D

Deleted member 9102

Not played this in years, used to love playing it at school! First game I just played now ended up in a tense 1 wicket win :D

eq4khIz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm always up for helping cricket games flourish in any way I can. Best of luck!

Stick Sports Bunyip

School Cricketer
Wow that's brilliant, I have been a huge fan of this game, please do include difficulty options like your football games, it'll make it interesting for some.

We've stayed away from that so far as adding difficulty levels adds complexity in itself, although in the likes of Stick Cricket Premier League you do have some control over the difficulty level if you choose not to recruit Star Players/coaches and try to win the League with a team of rookies.

We'll definitely consider it for Stick Cricket 2 (working title - inventive, huh)[DOUBLEPOST=1407506940][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would like you to do some remodeling of the player models. They need to look more realistic. Mind you I certainly understand the limitations of an online game and do not expect you to come up the life like models but they still need some improvement.

It might sound it a bit too overboard but I would love to have a full fledged PC/Console game for stick cricket. You should give it a shot if possible for you.

I'll pass that on but I think there are some legal issues with that. We definitely do want to improve and refine the graphics across the board though. That said, Stick Cricket is never going to strive for too much in the way of realism in our graphics. There are other great games out there that do that!

Stick Sports Bunyip

School Cricketer
I too have been a great fan of the game.

If possible, could you please add a bowling option? (I love bowling)

It's something we've experimented with a lot over the years but could never find something we were truly happy with. There is a slightly-clunky and limited bowling mode in Stick Cricket multiplayer on iOS and Android, where you have nine choices of which delivery to bowl to your mate.

Stay tuned, though![DOUBLEPOST=1407507047][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm always up for helping cricket games flourish in any way I can. Best of luck!

Appreciate the support! We'd love to have you on board as a tester when we're getting closer to release date.

D

Deleted member 9102

I look forward to hearing of any developments - I have been playing quite a bit of the World Domination web game recently, it's still fun as ever :).

Are you planning to release any new version as a webgame, or are you concentrating more on iPad/Android versions?

I seem to remember a multiplayer beta at one point which was quite fun and it had bowling, but I can't find it any longer.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Can we have the stats appearing in game again when a new batsman comes in.
Test matches maybe?

TSPrathik

#titanup
SRH...
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
I wish there would be online tournaments, where a group of members(three or more) join and play a tournament

Users who are viewing this thread