StickCricket Multiplayer is Here!!!

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Multiplayer isnt working for me... whats the deal?

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
I have played 4 games, batted first 3 times. Every time I bat first I have won by the mercy rule. The time I batted second I won with 1 and a half overs to spare.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I'm getting connection errors, and have no idea why. It says it may be due to a firewall, but as far as I know, I have no firewall and I never encountered this before.

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
I'm getting connection errors, and have no idea why. It says it may be due to a firewall, but as far as I know, I have no firewall and I never encountered this before.

Same here brother :(

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Now I am getting a network error when trying to open the site...

I knew it was too good to be true :(

morson93

Club Cricketer
WOW This Is Wicked! morson93 If U Wana Play, Played 1 And Won, Rep 5Star Skill 5Star

D

Deleted member 13648

Bloody hell! Me and Phil have had some good matches but the one we've just had took the Michael! Phil batted first with SA in a 5-over a side game, and batted superbly, boundary every other ball. He made 100 overall which I thought would be bleeding impossible to get. The last over of my innings I was 76/4 or something daft and managed a 6 first ball, then second ball. 88 runs, 13 needed. Phil bowls an outswinger that deceives me completely, dot ball. 3 balls left. Then Phil bowled a ball straight that didn't swing which I clipped away for 2, I can't win now. Phil bowls a short ball on the offside which i cut for 4, surely I can't tie this?! Phil attempts another outswinger but i read this one and I crack it for 6! :D Brilliant game Phil, best ive had on stickcricket.

PhilD123

International Coach
Yep, absolutely amazing finish to that game, told ya it'd be close! I ain't beat you yet Stu and I need to soon!:p

Users who are viewing this thread