StickCricket Multiplayer is Here!!!

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
One guy who doesn't bail on me, ends up creaming me :p

Sent the challenge gilly...

I just gave Gilly a lesson in StickCricket :)

Last edited:

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Lol, I beat Sikbazz and had a game against some guy, all he bowled was medium full tosses, impossible to play :p, and he then quit lol.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
There are some real idiots there. Just playing this game, got 104 (My highest yet). He offered me the draw twice, I refused. I got him 3/1 in 2 balls, and now he isn't proceding. Game is saying he's still viewing the scorecard. If I quit here, my reputation goes down, not his.

Bunch of wimps. And he's an Aussie too, you don't expect that from them.
Yeah, us Aussies are great! I got my ass kicked but didn't quit or anything recently.

Anyone want a game right now? My username is deansherr.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Games kinda lagging for me, but I'll play ya.
I'm still deciding what team to use. Ideally, I want a mix of spin and seam, not all seam, then all spin...

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My name is "Symmo 63" challenge me if you want.

Iam a tough customer.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I love this game. Had some real thrillers. I was bowling and they needed 3 off the last ball to win, and a M bowler was bowling. I bowled a fast one full outside off, he drove too late, inside edge on stumps, and I won. Great game. And another, where I needed 12 to win from two. Hit a six, 6 to win from one. Just go two :( But good comeback chasing 80 to win and being 3/2 after one over.

Absolutely brilliant game. If we could choose playing XIs and who bowls/bats where, and with more overs, I'd never stop playing.

Killed Graynicolls now. Slow destruction of every PC member, one by one...

Last edited:

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
I love this game. Had some real thrillers. I was bowling and they needed 3 off the last ball to win, and a M bowler was bowling. I bowled a fast one full outside off, he drove too late, inside edge on stumps, and I won. Great game. And another, where I needed 12 to win from two. Hit a six, 6 to win from one. Just go two :( But good comeback chasing 80 to win and being 3/2 after one over.

Absolutely brilliant game. If we could choose playing XIs and who bowls/bats where, and with more overs, I'd never stop playing.

Killed Graynicolls now. Slow destruction of every PC member, one by one...

:(

There are some really bad players out there, whom I basically score off. I'm up for a game. Name's SuperPiety.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Had a game against a Pakistani guy who quit :mad and then I beat a guy who played as India. Really good fun!

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
I was chasing 69. I was on 63. 1 ball left and I needed 6 to win. And it said I lost on the mercy rule. That's crap.

first game against cricketdude mad. I make 105. Next game against him, I make 48. :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread