Stories, scorecards, epic matches: screenshots, scorecards, stories: no vids please.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
End of my 2nd innings (Aus). Much better batting performance and hoping for the same with the ball.

B9B0DA34-3852-448E-A33C-31A8157C84D7.jpeg 58CD9A7F-41F1-45B7-B5D4-387F81F7D6AD.jpeg

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Just took the wickets of Roy and Root in the 5th over. Roy caught at 3rd slip and Root by wicket keeper Paine.:clap Still playing at Veteran hard and no setting/sliders changed.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
England 2nd innings after 1st session. Siddle getting nice movement from the ball.

202A0870-6581-41AD-8E5D-2FB43DEB8233.jpeg C519B314-AEA4-4215-A236-49182ABC6DDB.jpeg

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
And it’s all over. My best gaming experience so far in Cricket 19.

10474CD0-1944-4169-8DA0-23A762B2725A.jpeg A762420D-3548-4E1E-AA38-6D7C17671473.jpeg

Attachments

• C5FF9B64-EBDE-4FF8-8479-3B9AB9970F44.jpeg
    C5FF9B64-EBDE-4FF8-8479-3B9AB9970F44.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 29

Sahil70

Club Captain
So i gave up on my test series and restarted after the 2nd test went awfully pear shaped :lol

Had setting on dry/ soft with quick wear i think it was. Won toss and bowled first . AI made 285 using up 140 odd overs

I started to bat on 2nd day and it was really really tough. Pitch really slowing up. My timing was shocking, lots of early timing , hard to get away. Crumbled to 6/70 , so got frustrated and gave it up.LOL

Was also experimenting using the settings from a thread in ashes "around the world in 80 pitch sliders"

Must admit , it felt a nice challenge but my lack of patience kicked in

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
So i gave up on my test series and restarted after the 2nd test went awfully pear shaped :lol

Had setting on dry/ soft with quick wear i think it was. Won toss and bowled first . AI made 285 using up 140 odd overs

I started to bat on 2nd day and it was really really tough. Pitch really slowing up. My timing was shocking, lots of early timing , hard to get away. Crumbled to 6/70 , so got frustrated and gave it up.LOL

Was also experimenting using the settings from a thread in ashes "around the world in 80 pitch sliders"

Must admit , it felt a nice challenge but my lack of patience kicked in
Patience is key in test matches. I love the longer format of the game.:yes:thumbs

Sahil70

Club Captain
Patience is key in test matches. I love the longer format of the game.:yes:thumbs
Yeah definitely. I usually play mostly tests too.

Anyway will go through with completing the series this time , whatever the result.

Have already finished day 1 . SL 205/6 .hopefully can knock over the rest quickly on day2

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Meanwhile I am playing the second WI v IND Test, bowling much better this time around!
Never Mind! Deleted the whole championship save, and starting a new this time, only difference have changed all hardest to hard! Custom Difficulties I am avoiding because I am still new to it, and would rather have preset settings!
I gave up after the 2nd test the hardest settings, because: a) I had almost no control on bouncers, many would go for byes and wides, as the jump timing is almost impossible to get correct on hardest bowling, b) WI made 500+, c) Fielding was tough, as some catches were impossible to take in hardest and d) I got bundled out for 102, with Mayank Agarwal being the only good thing with 45, and WI didn’t enforce follow-on and had no point in finishing the match as even that follow-on achievement was not possible!

Started the same championship on legend plus all other 3 difficulties on hard. Though, now I am timing the bowl so well that I have 16 in the first over through 4 boundaries. Now, have closed the game.

Load FM

Club Captain
I'm continuing with episode 14 of my batting career mode series from Cricket 19, where our long-term objective is to emulate Alistair Cook by becoming England's test opening batsman and captain. Today, we look to put on an unbeaten stand to win a 3 day club game in the final innings, as we finally start to attract attention from county cricket.

Sahil70

Club Captain
Couple of umpiring howlers in my favour:D. 1st one was me completely misjudging a delievery even with the pitch marker on, failed to make a shot and got hit on the pad. Appeal turned down. AI didnt review, bigeye showing 3 reds.

2nd was a big edge caught by keeper , but appeal again turned down, and again no review by the AI

Willoughby63

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
Mumbai Indians
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sydney Sixers
Profile Flag
England
Saved a game having lost a wicket on the final ball of the session, only to find that it was forgotten when I went back in. Disappointed as it is a real immersion breaker. Has anyone else ever experienced this problem?

Users who are viewing this thread