Stories, scorecards, epic matches: screenshots, scorecards, stories: no vids please.

Load FM

Club Captain
I'm continuing with episode 15 of my new batting career mode series from Cricket 19, as we resume towards our objective of emulating Alistair Cook to become England's test opening batsman and captain. Today, we're back following a fantastic effort with the ball in a 50 over club game. Can we remain not out while chasing the total with bat, with just over 4 runs an over required in the innings?

Load FM

Club Captain
I'm continuing with episode 16 of my career mode story from Cricket 19, as we continue towards our objective of emulating Alistair Cook by becoming England's test opening batsman and captain. Today, we celebrate being awarded the club captaincy with another 50 over game. Can we set the tone at the top of the order?

Load FM

Club Captain
I'm continuing with episode 17 of my Cricket 19 batting career mode story, as we resume in our objective of emulating Alistair Cook to become England's test opening batsman and captain. In this episode, we return on the verge of our first career century. We're also trying to build a big second innings lead for our Leeds club side, with the responsibility of the captaincy weighing heavily on our shoulders.

Load FM

Club Captain
I'm continuing with episode 18 of my Cricket 19 career mode story, as we continue with our aim of becoming the next Alistair Cook, as England's test opening batsman and captain. In this episode, we're back for our first ever career final. We've had great success in the 50 over cup this season and have a chance to lead our side to victory in the final!

Load FM

Club Captain
I'm continuing with episode 19 of my career mode story from Cricket 19, as we resume towards our objective of emulating Alistair Cook by becoming England's test opening batsman and captain. Today, we start season 3 and look like we're on course for a first innings century. Can we keep our side in the game and tempt the Yorkshire selectors into picking us for our county?

Load FM

Club Captain
I'm continuing with episode 20 of my batting all-rounder career mode story from Cricket 19, as we continue towards our objective of emulating Alistair Cook by becoming England's test opening batsman and captain. Today, we make our debut at county level, as we play for Yorkshire in the One Day Cup.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Test 3 of a one-all Ashes series. The first two were also close.

I have a lead of about 430 with a day and a half left. A high scoring game though, so I really want to put away England's chances of winning. Cummins and Lyon tonking last minute runs :)

Such an epic video game, and by far the most fun I've ever had with a cricket game. Been playing this test for hours, and now 3.5 days in all 3 results are on the table and I really have to think carefully about when to declare!

Load FM

Club Captain
I'm continuing episode 21 of my Cricket 19 batting career mode story In this episode, we make our second appearance at county level for Yorkshire, as we continue our path to emulating Alistair Cook. It's an important game as well, as we face Lancashire in the Royal London One Day Cup Quarter Final!

Load FM

Club Captain
I'm continuing with episode 22 of my batting all-rounder career mode story from Cricket 19, as we resume our path towards emulating Alistair Cook by becoming England's test opening batsman and captain. In this episode, we make our first class debut, as we begin season 4 in the Yorkshire side. We face Sussex at Headingley, up against a bowling attack featuring Jofra Archer!

Load FM

Club Captain
Welcome to episode 23 of my batting all-rounder career mode story from Cricket 19. Today, we continue our first class debut, as we try to emulate Alistair Cook. We resume on 40 not out in our first innings with Yorkshire. We're chasing down the Sussex score and playing confidently, with Jonny Bairstow & Adam Lyth still to come for us. Will Jofra Archer or Chris Jordan continue to threaten our wicket though, preventing a debut century?

Load FM

Club Captain
Welcome along to episode 24 of my batting career mode story from Cricket 19, the official game of the Ashes. In this episode, we're back for the third instalment of our incredible debut first class innings, as we continue on our path to emulate Alistair Cook. Can we chase a double century to put Yorkshire in control of the match?

Users who are viewing this thread