Stories, scorecards, epic matches: screenshots, scorecards, stories: no vids please.

santana1026

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
ENGLAND TOOK THE ODI SERIES 2-1
TEST SERIES IS UNDERWAY!!

LEGENDS ASHES ENGLAND DOMINANT ON DAY 1!! [HASHTAG]#legendsCricketLeague[/HASHTAG]

Ricky14

County Cricketer
At one point of time it looked like Bangladesh has lost the plot when Mushfiqur Rahim got out but a partnership between Imrul Kayes and Mehidy Hassan again steadied the ship but later succumbed to Jadeja's late gigantic effort! They needed 5 runs and only one wicket was left but they managed to defeat India eventually..
Cricket 19.jpg

defysodslaw

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
At one point of time it looked like Bangladesh has lost the plot when Mushfiqur Rahim got out but a partnership between Imrul Kayes and Mehidy Hassan again steadied the ship but later succumbed to Jadeja's late gigantic effort! They needed 5 runs and only one wicket was left but they managed to defeat India eventually..
View attachment 230122

You got Imrul playing the ODI innings of his lifetime! Well played

defysodslaw

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Completed my first test match on Cricket 2019 last night, and it was an absolute cracker. I played as Bangladesh against Zimbabwe on a dry and hard Dhaka wicket. Having only played T20s and Five5s prior to this match, my longer-version temperament was clearly missing as I slogged away and got all out for 345 before lunch on day 1. However, my spinners did the trick and managed to restrict ZIM to 218, giving me a healthy first-innings lead. When I came to bat again, I failed to amend my first innings errors and ultimately was bundled out for 272. ZIM needed exactly 400 runs to win in more than 3 days. My spinners again got them at a corner by reducing them to 74/4. Judging by the first innings, I was pretty convinced that it would be an easy victory for me, and so happily came back to finish the match on day 3. However, ZIM batsmen showed tremendous application and batted the full day out losing only two wickets (one being a wonderful run-out), taking the score to 241/6. Not sure if the pitch had become easier to bat on or if the batsmen simply had learned from their mistakes, but bowling suddenly seemed to have become a lot harder. On day 4, even after losing Raza, the eventual-centurion Taylor was slowly and certainly taking ZIM towards victory when I decided to take the new ball and try bowling bouncers. But they simply would not pull or hook, let alone mistime anything. I was losing my patience when Mustafiz gave me a lucky break. ZIM’s No.8 batsman left a bouncer, but it hit his elbow and crashed into the wicket. From then onwards, my bowlers never stopped attacking, and eventually, the spinners’ variations and last-second line changes were rewarded with a rare knick from Taylor. Now I sensed victory. Their No. 9 batsman blocked a ball, but it hit his toe and went up in the air for silly point to catch. 14 runs to go and the last man was at the crease. Then I made the biggest blunder of the match. The no. 11 batsman nicked one length outswinger to my keeper. After taking the catch, I was so excited that I totally forgot about appealing! There went my chance, or so I thought. Fortunately for me, the tail-ender was probably more shaken by that, and on the very next ball, he did the same thing again. This time, I appealed, and the match was over on day 4 with ZIM still trailing by 10 runs. I had my first win!

BDvsZIM T1.jpg I used Pro, Medium/Medium/Medium settings, Mohammed Sherry’s AI settings for tests, and rumple43’s Ashes Cricket physics settings for a Dhaka wicket, increasing ball and pitch friction every day as recommended by Dutch. The physics sliders were spot on, although the super-high no-ball bouncers were a bit unrealistic for Dhaka imho. I think I would try the English seaming conditions next; I need to feel that fast bowlers have some power too lol.

Attachments

• BDvsZIM T1.jpg
    BDvsZIM T1.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 1

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This was a while ago, first test match at Lord's, in my first ashes series. Scored a double ton and took a hat-trick. Was super stoked with myself lol.

20191203122107_1.jpg

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I began this test match back in January and yesterday I finally completed it!

Batting for both teams on medium difficulty.

bJ2xMrH.jpg

Ricky14

County Cricketer
I played a 1990 quadrangular knockout between Aus, Sri, NZ & Ind. Here is the 1st semifinal between Australia vs Srilanka.

Aus won the toss & decided to bowl first in Adelaide. Srilanka after losing Attapatu early decided to bat cautiously, the partnership between Jayasuriya & Arnold looked very good were Arnold scored a determined fifty against a strong Australian attack but things got difficult for Srilanka when Arnold & Jayasuriya got out and quickly Srilankans lost the plot completely. They were 8 down for 120 runs, then came the partnership between Kaluwithrana and Murlitharan both stitched a 50 runs stand partnership and they somehow Srilanka reached 200.

The target was set for 202 and it looked like Australia will chase it easily in front of their packed crowd!

The over confident Aussies crumbled up quickly in front of Srilankan attack, it was their captain Mark Taylor who played an innings with an authority but he too succumbed it later. Australia were 4 down when Bevan and Law decided to take the onus on them to chase 202 which now looked like climbing a mountain, they defended, knocked around for singles & doubles and hitting rare lofted shots with calculations, it looked like now Aussies will chase down the target. Then Herath and Murlitharan got into act and removed both Bevan and Law. And now Aussies required 40 odd runs to win with 4 wickets in hand Healy got out too cheaply, Shane Lee & Warne started taking risky singles & doubles as the field was spread to stop any boundaries. Warnie got out at wrong time when only 6 runs was required the very next ball Mcgrath joined him too. Shane Lee & Fleming scored few singles carefully to make sure Aussies win at the end finally.IMG_20200308_015223.jpg

Arnold and Taylor playing their part in 1st semifinal for their country.
W8dJenvj.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1583909866][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I would like to thank @DalePlaysCricket for the teams and kits! Thanks a ton!

defysodslaw

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
I wanted some extremely high scoring competitive ODI matches, so went with an AI wicket chance 20 on legend difficulty in batting-friendly conditions. The match actually went down to the last over, with both teams scoring close to/over 200 in a single partnership. Once I stopped their boundaries, the AI started taking risky singles. The result: 5 AI run-outs in an innings! Give it a go if you are getting easy wins on hard bowling settings.BD-SA scorecard.jpg SA 5 run-outs.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread