Stories, scorecards, epic matches: screenshots, scorecards, stories: no vids please.

D

Deleted member 185125

The keeper and second slip had it covered, i'm yet to see a ball fly through that vacant gap.
Had one yesterday, between slip and keeper. It might had to do with the increased pace max settings I have.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Shameless blog direction pointing alert!

My latest match report is up. Cricinfo.com or even the BBC haven’t yet discovered my writing but maybe they will here...

https://sillypointcricket.com/

If Peter Della Penna ever wants a holiday then call me to fill the Associate match reporting void!

How do I take the new f^*king ball? It’s not where it used to be!!!

Aargh!, I forgot to thank everyone that viewed my last match report and contributed to my most viewed blog day in two and a half years doing so... or maybe it’s three and a half? Thank you!!!

Last edited:

CornishCricketer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
Probably one of the most satisfying matches I've played on any Big Ant iteration of their games. On Legend, Hard/Hard. Slugged out every single ball of it including being 12 from 90 balls with Bairstow and the 103.3 overs of their 2nd innings and thoroughly enjoyed it. Was the 3rd test in the series so I regained the Ashes when Woakes had Lyon caught behind!!3rd Test, Match Summary.jpg

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Played a day/night Test Match between Australia and South Africa. No simulating on pro/medium/medium. Love how the game looks at night.

@Llewelynf Your South Africa is top grade mate.
rdaMUUC.jpg

vu3sZmn.jpg

4TQv3m1.jpg

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Shameless blog direction pointing alert!

My latest match report is up. Cricinfo.com or even the BBC haven’t yet discovered my writing but maybe they will here...

https://sillypointcricket.com/

If Peter Della Penna ever wants a holiday then call me to fill the Associate match reporting void!

How do I take the new f^*king ball? It’s not where it used to be!!!

Aargh!, I forgot to thank everyone that viewed my last match report and contributed to my most viewed blog day in two and a half years doing so... or maybe it’s three and a half? Thank you!!!

I almost missed the new ball option too. But when you push up on the dpad it is there, just not at the top any more. You have the various transparency options and then the accept new ball option.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
I almost missed the new ball option too. But when you push up on the dpad it is there, just not at the top any more. You have the various transparency options and then the accept new ball option.

Mmmm, I couldn’t see but maybe it’s staring me in the face. I’ll have another look though hopefully maybe not for a while because if I need more than 80 overs to bowl out USA!!!

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
What a turn around in my test match against Bangladesh. Having been bowled out for just 97 in their 1st innings they are now leading by 211 runs in their 2nd innings at the start of play on day 3 :eek:

4VEKBPg.jpg

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Playing as West Indies 1920s vs England 1920s, recreating the 1928 series.

Just after lunch on day one after I won the toss and batted. A solid start, but a shame to lose Challenor in the second over after the resumption.

WOa5fPu.jpg

f8qvk7h.jpg

A fantastic session, probably the best and most enjoyable session in any of the games I've ever played. I took off the sepia filter and went back to batting close camera, but (initially accidentally) left the length marker off. This was awesome - I was still able to play the ball without premeditation, but it improved my timing by forcing me to play later as there was that fraction of a second's delay in picking the ball up.

What it really did was make you feel Larwood's pace as seen by his run-rate vs the others. It was much tougher to play him than anyone else. (My first run off Larwood wasn't until the last ball of his 3rd over.) When they brought him on after lunch after I'd faced spin from both ends the difference was huge, and sure enough Challenor nicked off.

The England spinners were Tich Freeman, a "googly" bowler (wrist spin with high special delivery, top spinner and slider and low leg-spin, and perks to increase googly and decrease leg spin), and Vallance Jupp, an orthodox off-spinner (high off-break, arm ball and top spinner, zero special delivery, perks to increase orthodox deliveries and decrease doosras). @Langeveldt will be happy to know that Jupp bowled almost exlusively offies with a few arm balls, and Freeman bowled almost all googlies and a few sliders/top spinners. I didn't notice a single doosra from Jupp or leggie from Freeman.

The gameplay is really sweet right now. AI fields still need work, but everything else is looking great.

Also looking great but in need of a few tweaks, Mr Jardine's Harlequin cap.

hZSABxV.jpg

Thanks very much to @Mouseydread for the West Indies 20's team.

This is a great game.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Which Zimbabwe team did you download from the academy? Did you make your own?
I made this one except for the kits.

Last time I checked there were 3 Zimbabwe teams uploaded but they have outdated squads and some of the players were incorrectly linked.

Users who are viewing this thread