Stories, scorecards, epic matches: screenshots, scorecards, stories: no vids please.

Load FM

Club Captain
I'm continuing my Ashes test play through with the start of day 3. We're testing the batting and range of shots now, as we look to build a big lead with England. This session could also see a number of milestones including a century for Moeen Ali, a double hundred for Joe Root and England passing 500!

pravincricket

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
HOBART HURRICANES VS MUMBAI INDIANS - T20 (XBOX ONE/ PS4)

AI mode - legend and the match went till last over. Hardik pandya missed hat trick wickets, few short balls.

at present downloading CPL teams(Caribbean Premier League). Will post my reviews in upcoming days.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cricket 19 fans Subscribe to my YouTube channel

Last edited:

mehtaapurv

School Cricketer
ODI CWC19 with India, was Playing against West Indies.

Good batting surface, WI batting first scores 407/4. Was in the game for 10 overs and had scored 80/0 and then tried to up the rate and lost constant wicket, bowled out for 156.

Semi Final, against NZ, they batted first and scored 286 on a Standard/Soft wicket. Me Batting, very cautious at start being a knockout game.

Slowly built the partnership, opening stand of 210 between Shikhar and Rohit sealed the game.

Have the final now against Bangladesh. :)

Load FM

Club Captain
I'm continuing with episode 8 of my Cricket 19 Ashes series. We've put Australia back in to bat after lunch on day 3 and are looking to secure an innings victory. Will swing or spin bowling be victorious in the 2nd innings?

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Went far too hard with the bat and got made a mug of by De Grandhomme. Bowlers really pulled me out of it once Guptil fell....IMG_20190625_234041.jpg

Load FM

Club Captain
I'm continuing my Cricket 19 Ashes series. In episode 9 , we're looking to spin the Australia middle order out, with Moeen Ali continuing to dominate the test match.

pravincricket

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
HARDIK PANDYA - TWO WICKETS IN A ROW (XBOX ONE/ PS4)

watch this epic wickets taken by hardik pandya

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cricket 19 fans Subscribe to my YouTube channel

Load FM

Club Captain
I'm continuing my Cricket 19 Ashes test series. In episode 10, we start day 4 with just two wickets needed to secure an innings victory! Can the tailenders do the job for Australia and stay in to support Peter Handscomb?

Addy

National Board President
Unfortunately i was on the losing side. However, I play all 100 overs for full enjoyment, and with my custom difficulty settings, i get real exciting matches like this:

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
How on earth do you play really short deliveries?

I mean apart from rocking back and pulling how do I do anything else?

I can just never connect!

Yes it is a difficult one and I am nowhere near mastering it but I play the shorter ball usually on the front foot along the ground through mid wicket to some small success. I do see a lot people cutting well but I struggle to that as well.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Yes it is a difficult one and I am nowhere near mastering it but I play the shorter ball usually on the front foot along the ground through mid wicket to some small success. I do see a lot people cutting well but I struggle to that as well.

I’d like to be able to upper cut. Maybe I’ll get some answers in the General Discussion thread. Not sure how I managed to post it in the wrong place!

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
The joy of reviewless cricket! Given LBW

IMG_20190701_172430_crop_16.jpg

Edit.

However on the other side of that particular coin...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread