End Game Suburban Bliss Mafia | End game. Town & Judas wins (Fake Passport/surendar/Villain & PresidentEvil)

Who was the most anticipated role prior to the roles been given?

• Granny

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Sleeper Agent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mafia Boss

• Private Investigator

• Total voters

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Excellent, we got that last one right :) realized one more thing, who else can think of going after @Jack Ryder other than @asprin :p

But yeah, like Rudolph mentioned - @Fake Passport dominated leading from front since day 1 with his awesome strategy. Well played FP, I felt boring to investigate on night 1 to be frank hehe.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Finally a win, yay!

Well done everyone, @RUDOLPH do our dead teammates win too?[DOUBLEPOST=1502301307][/DOUBLEPOST]And great strategy, one of the best I've seen @Fake Passport. Great short and sweet game. Thanks @RUDOLPH

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Be careful of granny :p

Villain seems to be that granny :p Among Asprin & JR, I will go for JR. Hope it goes well.

Investigate Jack Ryder

@Villain - this was my last night investigation where I was sure that you were that granny. ;) one which I mentioned in last page about that granny vibe you were sending me.[DOUBLEPOST=1502301486][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah thanks @RUDOLPH for sweet game. VTs turning to sleeper agents and having traitor was innovative.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
@Villain - this was my last night investigation where I was sure that you were that granny. ;) one which I mentioned in last page about that granny vibe you were sending me.
Amazing :D.. I was successful in my job to send you those vibes so you don't investigate me. :p

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Amazing :D.. I was successful in my job to send you those vibes so you don't investigate me. :p

Yeah it helped, successful decoding of your vibe :D

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
One thing i forgot to add is that after @swacker 's blunder, he instructed me to sacrifice myself to save him, but i decided to go rogue and claimed VT :D

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
One thing i forgot to add is that after @swacker 's blunder, he instructed me to sacrifice myself to save him, but i decided to go rogue and claimed VT :D
Quite unlucky for both of you guys really, only a well thought strong team strategy and chemistry would've helped you guys escape it but even the best possible strategy would've given only a 50% chance to survive. It was just FP's great tactic, you guys did fine as the damage was too severe to be healed. :)

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
Not a big fan of this setup tbh. Not enough anonymity with the roles to balance the win conditions. I think we could give it another go with a few tweaks in the setup though.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Not a big fan of this setup tbh. Not enough anonymity with the roles to balance the win conditions. I think we could give it another go with a few tweaks in the setup though.
To be totally honest, the setup idea wasn't bad, just my execution was. I messed up with the Mafia chat by naming swacker. With an experienced mod like yourself help it can be a good setup.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul

In my head the only risk, which was slight, was if one didn't respond at all and the other shrugged it off, or similar in such a way not to get a wagon happening. It would have been a fine line but especially after VIP it could have been done as I couldn't afford a wagon either. I couldn't believe it when swack confirmed the scum team.

Welcome baddies :cheers Kindly chat/scheme here.​

@swacker is the Mafia boss Aslan Usoyan
@CerealKiller & @Fake Passport please do not give your roles away here. One off the two of you is a traitor (Hence no role discussion are allowed)
Each night (after you all decided who to kill) @swacker will PM me the name of the person you all want to kill, also he will nominate who will do the actual murder in PM (himself, CerealKiller or Fake)

Enjoy and beware of the granny, nobody gets past her ;)
bois, how is it going? x)
Hi there. This is an unusual setup as far as the Mafia is concerned.
Rudi, can role talk be made freely now? I cant imagine a situation in which swack would suspect anything other than my claim...
The cats out of the bag now..
Just to say sorry guys, I genuinely feel its the best play for me given my conditions. CK knowing me already I don't think swack would have been too far behind. With a mislynch from the town and a NK we go into Day 2 with 7 players which gave you guys enough of an opportunity to generate a lynch on me (let alone if it went further). Its a risk that people wont believe me...
All you had to do was reveal your role, good move.
I'm still kinda nervous. Even if it works whoever gets activated has a pretty easy ride. I can see them winning or getting to Lylo...
Damn swack your good.
Luckily I'm thinking swacker is gone. Cause I'll be ticked if I lose credibility due to the flip announcment being changed mid game because ive gamed the system :p
yea, unless we have a write up which does explain why the name didn't get revealed.
I should have stuck with my initial decision not to reveal any roles here and myself not reveal any roles. But I wanted the Mafia boss to decide who does the killing (I really want to see granny in action ).
Figure Fake to find the loophole..
I take that as a complement :)
This is fun :)
Im assuming Im gone no matter now so not taking it too seriously.
I had thought night-proof had meant in totality, meaning that once I got rid of you I could only be killed by lynch. Gather now I can be killed by the sleeper and will be a prime target...

Who we thinking as Granny?
Swack - shall be do something Rudi like?
Im thinking we both post screenshots of the first message. Rudi then activates 2 sleepers as a new mafia team, rerands CK and we bow out?
It's an unusual thing. Either way, the mafia have slight amount of chance of winning.

Screenshots of? And no way there can be two sleepers?
Screenshots will get you mod-killed. The sleeper agent cannot kill Judas, only the granny can :-) Granny can do anything, lol.
So the only option would be a lynch for time being.
Thats what I was saying, I was offering for essentially swack and I bow out of the game and let you run one closer to what you intended :)
That sounds well and true.
Give Rudi the option. What would you rather Rudi?
yea, sure thing.
Were does CK fit in? You both outed him.
You are right. Best is to see what the others response are on both of your claims. More than likely Swacker gets lynched, next CK and then Fake.. at least the Mafia still have both sleeper agents to continue..
Geez Villain, take a position already!
Ok. Games continuing. Just to confirm Rudi that statment about elevating CK to mafia boss, are you running with that?
Or real twist, make me the mafia boss lol

I repent for ever daring to cross the floor! It is my duty to live my life in the way swacker would have wanted and atone for my sin of lynching him!
Yup, CK next boss. LOL. With swacker's lynch the town should except you as one of them. The only logical thing would then be for the town to go after CK. Should they Lynch him, we'll have two unknown sleeper agents and the game balance restored.

Well played Fake :-) if you pull this off the town might adopt you as one of them.
Are you going to say you've had to adjust the roles more than the setup says?
Are you going to say you've had to adjust the roles more than the setup says?
I'll give them clues in the write ups. Both VT has received that they could possibly be a sleeper agent.
Not really adjusted. I always had both VT's in mind as sleeper agents. I also have mentioned sleeper agent/s several times in the thread. Doesn't seem that anyone's picked it up yet.
That's an hammer? x)

lol, good one.
Thats not really fair ... Post 1 says sleeper agent and 'one' of the vanilla townies. Ive orchestrated this whole thing on a 'whole of game' principle.
Its the second game in a row that mid-game the goalposts have changed through no fault of my own...

Like Ill happily play an adjusted game, but as youve seen with Simon and Villain, noone is believing anything unless its told to them three times over and spelled out by you. If I say agent(s) their just going to refer to post 1...
Im not sure if you need to or will leave the thread, but FWIW GG swacker, 'loopholes' aside and all you made my life a crapload harder than it really should have been.
yea, it was fun. Nothing much I could have done.

If I had to back out of this and act as VT (initially), people will end up lynching me anyway since you mentioned the whole mafia group. x)
No problem, i'd have done the same. But swacker shouldn't have mentioned me.
Not asking anyone to reply, just putting it down to see how wrong I am later lol
Opening of Day 3:

Asprin is sleeper
Villain is VT
PresEvil is investigator
Surendar is Granny

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Well that was unexpected. The two of you need to work on a strategy here to counter the Judas. Use this chat between you two.
Talha, you can always go with this idea : Suburban Bliss - neighbor infighting. You two are neighbors that are constantly fighting over something stupid. Part of your role description says that you should watch out for your neighbor.
You can ask me in the thread to confirm this... me over and out on helping... just don't want to loose the main baddies so early on.
CK, you might have to give yourself up mate.
Only if I had waited for your message to take the advice.
Yup, you should not have mentioned CK , lol.
What will happen when FP gets lynched and people get to know that I was faking it :0
I will have to reveal his role. I'll try and limit it to Mafia only, but the rest of the players will want to know.
Best thing to do here now is for Talha to sacrifice himself and say that Fake is the boss. Atleast it will be your word against his..
Wait, that will not work.
If Talha claims Fake is the boss Fake will get lynched at his role will be revealed.
Sorry , I will have to sit back now as it wouldn't be fair on Fake.
yea, all cool. Just wanted to know whether he gets the role revealed.

Will there anything that would make the members not know? Cause it's hard to fight back, when people know CK and I are mafia. x)
Sorry swacker, pretty much went rogue on this one :p
BTW @RUDOLPH will I inherit the boss' role if he dies?
For all intensive purposes yes.
But without the killing ability.
Goddamit. You shouldn't have said outright that Judas is an undercover townie. That makes it even harder for us. You should let me inherit the killing ability.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
To be totally honest, the setup idea wasn't bad, just my execution was. I messed up with the Mafia chat by naming swacker. With an experienced mod like yourself help it can be a good setup.

The setup itself is pretty good. It's just a matter of fixing the loophole to prevent the play I did. If I knew

I was Judas I still probably would have done it has I known the 2 others regardless of roles. I'd consider making it at least possible for the boss to kill Judas at night.

Perhaps the ability for the boss to off one of his goons and if he gets it wrong he's killed himself?

Users who are viewing this thread