Suggestions for next Bas Cricket game

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Virtual reality.

At least for batting! If they can make batting really good. I might never leave the house. I just got VR, it's very rad.

Somehow they could do bowling and fielding too if you wanted. Play in the slip or as wicket keeper. Maybe it runs for you? Or conversely you run by moving your arms like you're running. Would be good for running between the wicket. Spin bowling you wouldn't need too much room. Gotta think they are at least thinking about it if they do a new one considering they have the fps views.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Virtual reality.

At least for batting! If they can make batting really good. I might never leave the house. I just got VR, it's very rad.

Somehow they could do bowling and fielding too if you wanted. Play in the slip or as wicket keeper. Maybe it runs for you? Or conversely you run by moving your arms like you're running. Would be good for running between the wicket. Spin bowling you wouldn't need too much room. Gotta think they are at least thinking about it if they do a new one considering they have the fps views.
That'd be awesome. I could play equally shite with my concrete footwork in VR as opposed to real life. If we get out, it would be hilarious if we could throw our bat away in the change rooms lol.

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
It would need to be done well though! Nothing gimmicky, solid gameplay.

Yes. I agree. Even if I could play with my controller while looking around with my head in the pro mode. I'd be okay with that. They are inches from that. It's just with VR you get the 3D feel that's changing gaming. The static pro view makes me dizzy right now.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My only gripe with the player creator is the lack of default head shapes to choose from, hence my suggestion is an increase from the ten we have so we can more closely recreate real player's head shapes.

Also, I don't think anyone has ever used head shape 2 lol. Which is even more annoying considering that its the most common one with random gen players in my career lol.

ashes_2020_08_01_14_10_08_770.png

D

Dutch

Yes. I agree. Even if I could play with my controller while looking around with my head in the pro mode. I'd be okay with that. They are inches from that. It's just with VR you get the 3D feel that's changing gaming. The static pro view makes me dizzy right now.
I do like pro mode and it could work very very well in VR: one thing I miss in pro mode is the sense of really playing the ball under the nose as it were: at a certain point you have no idea where bat and ball are especially with yorkers

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
My only gripe with the player creator is the lack of default head shapes to choose from, hence my suggestion is an increase from the ten we have so we can more closely recreate real player's head shapes.

Also, I don't think anyone has ever used head shape 2 lol. Which is even more annoying considering that its the most common one with random gen players in my career lol.

View attachment 235861
I used it once
YADAV_U.png

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
116439485_2728844460724614_1952218453505228448_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread