Suggestions for next Bas Cricket game

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The master league mode could be a very realistic proposition given how a management option in career mode is lacking. Could very easily be more popular than the player career mode if done right. This could in the future also be expanded to include domestic sides and T20 franchises which would bode well for more sales in the future.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hopefully we get a announcement soon.
Hope we see a more in depth career mode, i want to see players rankings, records, money you earn so you can buy better equipments, skills etc.
Its gets boring playing game after game so if there are records to be broken then career mode should be more fun.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
For Career:

-Ability to change your batting or bowling animations anytime in career..

-Option to change our mentality of batsman in between career.. But as a penalty or for the adaptability part of things make the skills reduce 50% when changing your mentality..

-Even why not allow change bowling type of the career player.. Just to counter if its exploited everytime they change just start their skills for that to "0"..

-More role for captain.. Atleast for the feel of being captain, as of now it just feels like a badge you hold but you are simply just like others with ability to change your batting order.. Make the player "Take decisions".. Trying to make a system where you are given situations where your decisions have a role in the result of the match..

-For fielding skip it to the place where the career player has a role to field the delivery..

-No XP on simulated matches..

----------------------------------------

-Remove commentary and add in field dialogues and interactions more with dialogues.. Short dialogues, small banters.. Emotion selection wheel which would play a role in batsman or bowler confidence..

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
That bit about fielding is interesting. Could work a bit like how it works in MLB The Show career
Surely it'd mean every single ball has to be simulated 'properly' or you just have random instances where it is going to have a catching cut scene. And what if i simulate and go to make a cup of tea and i come back and I've dropped six catches and the England captain is giving me daggers and I'm like "I'm sorry Keaton, please dont drop me man! I needed my Yorkshire tea, bro!"

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Surely it'd mean every single ball has to be simulated 'properly' or you just have random instances where it is going to have a catching cut scene. And what if i simulate and go to make a cup of tea and i come back and I've dropped six catches and the England captain is giving me daggers and I'm like "I'm sorry Keaton, please dont drop me man! I needed my Yorkshire tea, bro!"

With MLB it just sims till your guy is up to bat or in the field in a area where the ball will be hit to. You have to press x to start though so you wouldn't be getting the KKJ hairdryer treatment

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hopefully we get a announcement soon.
Hope we see a more in depth career mode, i want to see players rankings, records, money you earn so you can buy better equipments, skills etc.
Its gets boring playing game after game so if there are records to be broken then career mode should be more fun.
So damn true! Once you spend sometime and play it. It kind of feels monotonous. It would be nice to see all you had mentioned

tarangmht

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Please make custom difficulties available when playing online with friends. introduce an option to turn it on or off.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
That would indeed be the end of my asscociation with BA!
I honestly think that could have potential as an online only game. Bare bones 5/5, 10/10 and T20 modes. Proper ability to set up tournaments by inviting people, setting tournament wide sliders, tournament wide players (e.g. all players have same skilled players). Maybe set up your own drafts. Could be really cool. Just ensure some of the exploits that seem to be present are closed off without it impacting on the 'main' cricket games.

D

Dutch

I honestly think that could have potential as an online only game. Bare bones 5/5, 10/10 and T20 modes. Proper ability to set up tournaments by inviting people, setting tournament wide sliders, tournament wide players (e.g. all players have same skilled players). Maybe set up your own drafts. Could be really cool. Just ensure some of the exploits that seem to be present are closed off without it impacting on the 'main' cricket games.
Yeah there is deffo a market and a demographic for it: mostly living in the maggot holes of Mordor!

Users who are viewing this thread