Suggestions for next Bas Cricket game

Andrew Terry

School Cricketer
The ability to see my players full ratings during lineup selection and the in game lineup screen.

More diversity in ratings.

fender211pi

School Cricketer
-Fireworks in T20 leagues, Championship Semis and Finals.. Maybe incorporate it into the Stadium creator.

-Trophy cabinets

- New tree, environment, skybox assets etc.

- Make the night matches less bright in terms of lighting. They're overly bright.

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Someone's been watching the match today. That was an awesome moment.

West Indies put one back in the notebook! And Williams got him back! Haha love the drama!

That being said.

An Asian crowd feel and sound to the game when you play in India would be amazing. The crowd noise we have now is pretty boring.

Savz27

School Cricketer
Another aspect I would like to see is the records.

Surely it would be simple enough to have the all time test/odi/t20 run scorers and wicket takers? Possibly even domestic records. I think it would be a nice future to watch your player climb the records on career mode.

one other feature which I think would be good and I may have already mentioned is more control over your schedule in career mode. So you can pick and choose more flexibly. There has been times when I have a week free in between tests and I haven’t been given the opportunity to play county cricket or club cricket.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Would like to see more depth in stats which could also be used for tactics like average against pace, spin and even Right arm vs left arm which would give an idea whom to bring in when the batsman arrives.. The weakness and strengths should be really visible like batsman defending , leaving and driving with more ease when his average against pace is good and when a leg spinner comes he starts to find the ball with an improper attempt to defend and really wants to get off strike.. So in such cases you would want fielders in saving that single, small things goes a long way..

Differentiating between the ease in defending and the struggle would be with footwork and bat position varying..

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My suggestion would be to add customised celebrations for any milestone achievements like in FIFA or PES

Some very good suggestions here, am sure if @BigAntStudios implement half of these suggestions correctly the sales could double for them.

.Jambo.

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I’d like way more effort put into the pitch. Visually it needs a juice up but having it crack and wear down to have a bit more of a effect on play. Day 3-4 still plays a lot like day 1.

rex007king

Club Cricketer
Like it shows strength and weakness for Batter/Bowler, may be do the same also for Fielder.
Hitting the ball towards weak fielder may increase chances of missfields/overthrows/dropcatches.

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
In the competition editor, Add colored caps like in IPL (orange and purple caps) for the leading run getter and leading wicket taker.
The leading players should wear these caps during the matches.

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
plz show up the

1. BATTING STATS WITH ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPHS (ATLEAST FOR LICENCED TEAMS)
2. PARTNERSHIP SCORES WITH PHOTOGRAPHS
3. PLAYING XI (TEAM) AT START WITH PHOTOGRAPHS .

Attachments

• ddd.jpg
    ddd.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 34
  • VVVVV.jpg
    VVVVV.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 30
  • xxxxxx.jpg
    xxxxxx.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 29

Users who are viewing this thread