Suggestions for next Bas Cricket game

macman

School Cricketer
My requests are more cosmetic....

- Make the green/orange scorecard look more modern. Use a font that makes the scoreboard look digital and ditch the green/orange colours.
- An option in all game modes where you can select how full the stadiums are...
- ...but less spectators in the crowd wearing the teams colours
- more natural AI run outs, especially in T20 etc (unless i'm just rubbish at it)
- make the catching option (left stick into circle, then press button) a lot faster - it really slows the game down
- much more 'logo' space so we can download ALL custom teams if we want to without getting 'Logo database full'...
- ...and linking teams to their respective downloads so if you want to delete a team, the logos get deleted too to free up space.
- commentary thats not from 1999 (pretty sure thats been mentioned).
- when getting a wicket, there is little crowd noise/excitement from players. All seems very subdued.
- make the overlay at the bottom of the screen more classier (the Hundred overlay is good!)
- let the umpires have better kit options, rather than generic colours, vary their design styles a bit to give them some character.
- more authentic looking stadiums. The options we have are great, but they do look cartoony, too vibrant in colour, and 'last gen' at times.
- flame blasters in T20 games for 4s and 6s.

TheLef

Club Captain
i had a thought about stamina/confidence of bowlers based on 'planning'. e.g if you choose a new bowler to come on but planned for 3 or 4 overs away- it gives that bowler time to warm up and therefore ready to bowl better/ sooner in their spell. So in basic terms... your bowler will have a full green bar as of their first delivery... as opposed to if you choose your change of bowler at the start of the over then it wont give you that added benefit of extra confidence.

chintoo02018

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i had a thought about stamina/confidence of bowlers based on 'planning'. e.g if you choose a new bowler to come on but planned for 3 or 4 overs away- it gives that bowler time to warm up and therefore ready to bowl better/ sooner in their spell. So in basic terms... your bowler will have a full green bar as of their first delivery... as opposed to if you choose your change of bowler at the start of the over then it wont give you that added benefit of extra confidence.

That bowler will still a fielder , how come be back ?

There should option to send bowler to go outfield and 12th person comes to field to gain the stamina back

chiefdave

School Cricketer
I really hope there is a new game in the corners.
Ali Mitchell posted on her Insta that she was working on a new project earlier in the week. Was recording hundreds of cricketers names

Maybe a hint something is in the works. Could be completely unrelated of course.

jabbathehut

Club Captain
I may have mentioned this earlier but have a live fixture calendar with updated teams if the game has started and option of realistic weather that is at the venue so we can play any of the games of the day at just a click.

Zhish

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I'm hoping for a big improvement in the academy in terms of creating player likenesses.
I found it easy on dbc14 to create players that looked pretty similar to real players, celebrities, etc. But I've found it harder with Ashes cricket, and harder again with cricket 19, especially hair styles and colours.
It could just be that I don't know how to use the system well enough, but it seems like a although the dbc14 graphics were slightly more...cartoony?...I could create better characters. I miss that and is a big reason why I've only used cricket 19 on game pass and not bought it outright.

Users who are viewing this thread