Suggestions for upcoming cricket games

MarkusRay

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have some ideas in my mind which I want to share with you guys.
Few suggestions that will make cricket game like Ac09 a lot better

♦ Career mode
♦ Manual throw
♦ Manual stumping
♦ Customization of Kits and Logos
♦ Custom player - Creation should be Smackdown vs Raw Style
♦ Online ranking system - Win lose everything count
♦ Manual Appeal
♦ High Adrenalin level = Slow motion for 1 bowl

Career mode, i guess all of you guys know how it should be, i will simply suggest career mode like svr.

Manual throw will be fun, when there is chance of run out and fielders reaches the bowl in time you should be able to throw the wicket manually, like game gets slow when there is chance of catch in AC09, when game gets slow cursor appears and you have to aim on the wicket in time and select the speed in very short time.

Manual stumping well that should be a lot fun too. When there is chance of stumping game should get slow again and camera should be first person and you have to move the hands of keeper manually with help of mouse ( In Consoles analog should be good )

Customization of Kits should be good because you can customize kit of your team any time when your team kit changes. Creation of logo will be useful for creating own team.

Manual appeal can make the game more realistic than ever before,

The most exciting thing High Adrenalin level,
when your Adrenalin level is high you should be able to play 1 shot in slow motion, on that bowl camera should be first person and bat should be in control with mouse (Analog for consoles) and you can hit the bowl anywhere you want.

Custom player, now that's enough, in none of cricket games we didn't get chance to create player with advance creation like the smackdown vs raw 2009/10 in which you can create player face very much like real face of the guy you want to make.

How my suggestions sound?

saha.subham

School Cricketer
career mode is an excellent idea.
but camera changes will make it complicated.
manual appeal is also a good idea
creating and all those ideas are good:banana2

aki143

School Cricketer
hellow guysss..... some cricket game suggestion from me.....

Make this new cricket game more professional game for the users who really wants to play realistic cricket game……

SUGGESTION 1 :— created player must entered into international zone only when he has played some domestic matches, keep some specific average in domestic matches to entered into international zone(eg:– 30avg and above(batting), same for the bowling department)

SUGGESTION 2 :— In codemasters ashes cricket 2009 everything was good like graphics, batting and bowling style, fielding style etc etc…but the most wonderful thing i like about this game was “automatic updation of players statics”….but there were not more matches to play in this game…so i was little bit disappointed…..
so give some more matches, tournament to play like, world cup, world series, knockout series, triangular series(both limited overs and test matches), tour matches(both limited and test matches) IPL matches, domestic matches(for the new created player to entered into international zone) test series, "test session" as we have seen in brian lara cricket 99…… so we can enjoy this coming new cricket game more professionally and realistic…….

vinit85

Club Captain
Suggestion for future AC'09 pc game

I am a huge fan of BLC cricket 99 and AC'09 but,

*why cant we make AC'09 game more realistic...????

*why do we concentrate more on graphics and other stuffs as it is already seems wonderful by default....????

*cant we combine BLC99 & AC'09 to play more cricket...???

My suggestion for future AC'09 pc game.

1. Individual carrier mode.
> Personal kits & other stuffs collection as we go on unlocking.
> Popularity in crowd must go on increasing/decreasing as per individual performance. eg: sachin tendulkar.
> Custom player must enter in international team(test,odi,T20) only by giving good performance in domestic cricket(test,odi,T20).
> There must be personal collection of rewards points after being man of the match or man of the series to buy external kits & other stuffs.

2. Game format.
> "World cup" starting with group matches.(ODI,T20)
> "Triangular series"(ODI,T20,Test)
> "World tour" with individual team.(ODI,T20,Test)
> "Test session" as it was in BLC99.
> "Test series"
> "Domestic matches" only for custom player to get an entry in international team(ODI,T20,Test)
Eg: Custom player should be man of the series twice(ODI,T20,Test) to get into international team.(for realistic)

3. DLF ipl game format.
> There should be Auction to buy players to create a new DLF IPL team with the help of individual rewards points.

4. "Retired hurt" for a match or the whole series, so that other players should get chance.(to get more realistic)

This is the game format i want to play in AC'09, hope a true game maker will make this game format for my kind of fans.

Users who are viewing this thread