Requests Accepted Sujith's Graphics thread [PCGMC S 5-Runner Up]

Which gfx of mine scintillates more ?

• Total voters

sujithfuturepro

Club Captain
Royal Mavericks
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
New Banner --- ComInG SooN

Note : All artworks are not indexed . Hence you may browse through the thread :)

Place your Requests in the thread
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________​

Achievements : 'The Best Debutant' PCGMC season 4
'Runner Up' PCGMC season 5

_________​

________​

____​

Other sizes ::

400*133

[URL=http://s1195.photobucket.com/user/sujith_kumar/media/absig1_zpssovmothh.png.html] [/URL]

'

500*200

400*150

300*100

[click ! to view .. ]
___________​

Last edited:

Bilalshuja

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Please correct the size of the banner and also post some avatar and sig..Although a nice start. :clap

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
A very good work indeed. You seem to be pretty comfortable with graphics. Doing so for many years or just started it?

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
After a wonderful start, you just spoiled it. I suggest you to have a look at KBC's/Pranav's graphics threads to get a nice idea about 100*100 avatars and then try your skills. The Dravid avatar you have made is really bad.

One more suggestion is that don't use renders/cuts for avatars, but simply use the actual pictures and add some effects to it.

sujithfuturepro

Club Captain
Royal Mavericks
After a wonderful start, you just spoiled it. I suggest you to have a look at KBC's/Pranav's graphics threads to get a nice idea about 100*100 avatars and then try your skills. The Dravid avatar you have made is really bad.

One more suggestion is that don't use renders/cuts for avatars, but simply use the actual pictures and add some effects to it.

Sorry for the disappointment ... as i am new to making avatars !! .so !! definitely i will take on all ur suggestions and nring out the best :cheers:

RAHUL DRAVID

Last edited by a moderator:

Bilalshuja

Club Captain
Mate Wallpaper Is good But Size Is Stretched Too Much, I think.

Bevab

ICC Board Member
Don't stretch smaller dimensions into big ones and make them wallpapers. It works only if the image is HQ and if both the pixels are increased. Otherwise it won't turn neatly.

sujithfuturepro

Club Captain
Royal Mavericks
?!

Don't stretch smaller dimensions into big ones and make them wallpapers. It works only if the image is HQ and if both the pixels are increased. Otherwise it won't turn neatly.

I dint stretch anything !! ?!!! .. but how do i show it in a smaller way ??

Users who are viewing this thread