Sumo's Downloads

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Here are some of my patches...

I'll start off with the Crowd Update. It replaces all crowds for all stadiums with jerseys of the home team...

To install, just extract each individual file to:

Cricket2002\data\models\stadiums\*stadium*\*stadium*

The last two folders are in reference to each individual stadium folder. For example, if you want to update Auckland, you would extract the file Auckland.zip to *stadiums\Auckland\Auckland* folder...

Attachments

• Crowd_Update.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 710
D

dishin

Good stuff mate. Yet to try it in the game but by the look of the extracts, seems good.
Would've been better had you put a few more people in those crowds wearing those team jerseys...felt there arent enough. But nevertheless..good stuff.

C

cheaterr

if everyone was wearing the same clothes then it gets boring

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
England's latest ODI (2002-2004) Kits with all the numbers of all the contracted players...

I recemmond using Tom Hick's Editor to install the numbers. You can manually edit them by changing their name to the corresponding player, but it's up to you...

Attachments

• England_2002_2004_Kits.zip
    789.3 KB · Views: 279

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
Holland's Kits (probably one of the best ones out there)...

Attachments

• holland.zip
    746.3 KB · Views: 162
I

imported_fastbreaker

:cheer: :clap: The Holland Kit looks awesome! :thumbs: :thumbs:

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
Thanks for the great remarks all...

I will release a few more kits during this week, so keep a look out!!

V

viswa

Originally posted by SumoNYR88@Dec 7 2003, 03:17 AM

I'll start off with the Crowd Update.? It replaces all crowds for all stadiums with jerseys of the home team...

The last two folders are in reference to each individual stadium folder.? For example, if you want to update Auckland, you would extract the file Auckland.zip to *stadiums\Auckland\Auckland* folder...
hey guys,
i joined as member yesterday andi was really amazed by ur inputs. well yesterday i downloaded few patches and updates but i dont know how to update the team files which is used to update the team names and the commentary files.
i also downloded the crowd update which was created by Mr Sumo, its really good but the crowds are not moving , they are just still. I need ur help guys.
bye
viswa
email [email protected]

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
Originally posted by viswa+Dec 13 2003, 04:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(viswa @ Dec 13 2003, 04:14 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-SumoNYR88
@Dec 7 2003, 03:17 AM

I'll start off with the Crowd Update.? It replaces all crowds for all stadiums with jerseys of the home team...

The last two folders are in reference to each individual stadium folder.? For example, if you want to update Auckland, you would extract the file Auckland.zip to *stadiums\Auckland\Auckland* folder...
hey guys,
i joined as member yesterday andi was really amazed by ur inputs. well yesterday i downloaded few patches and updates but i dont know how to update the team files which is used to update the team names and the commentary files.
i also downloded the crowd update which was created by Mr Sumo, its really good but the crowds are not moving , they are just still. I need ur help guys.
bye
viswa
email [email protected] [/b]
Viswa,
this problem you say with the crowd shirts only there with the still crowd is the only drawback there is. The same animation files are used for all stadiums, hence making it impossible for me to change the uniform for each stadium with an animated crowd...but I did do my best, and thanks for bringing up a very important point...

To update the team files, just extract all the files to

Cricket2002\data\gfx\uniforms\*team* ...and you will have your team updated. For the England file, you will need a team editor which can be found on this very website (check the downloads section of the main page) to edit the player "backs" (with name and numbers). I highly recemmend using Tom Hicks' editor to edit the player numbers for results.

-Sumo

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
My Canada Update (with one of the best Canadian kits ever, featuring numbers for every player and a fully updated players list and stats!)

Attachments

• Canada_2003_Update.zip
    465.5 KB · Views: 137

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
Zimbabwe's updated kits 2003/2004 with kit backs and data base...

Attachments

• Zimbabwe_2003_2004_Update.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 198

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
A screenshot of my Namibia update with player number, player database, and player faces (for some)...

The captain, Deon Kotze is pictured below:

kotze.jpg

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
Here it is, the latest Namibian update (with updated trousers)...

It has Kits (as of 2003 World Cup), Players and stats (as of 2003 World Cup), and accurate player faces for the star players (7 player faces; more on document with download)...

This is a must download for any cricket fan who wants an accurate Namibia team!

Truely, an update that will satisfy any cricket fan...

Attachments

• Namibia.zip
    911.7 KB · Views: 75

Users who are viewing this thread