Sumvision Indigo Gaming Keyboard

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi all.

Does anyone have one of these?

41oH3JUD9oL.jpg

I need a new keyboard, as the A,S and D keys on my trusty old Microsoft are almost entirely worn out. I'd really like a backlit keyboard and this one seems to fit the bill, but I can't find out whether it has back/forwards keys for surfing the internet? I've got used to pressing those buttons on my current keyboard to go back, or forwards one page on the internet.

What's the keyboard like generally and for gaming?

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
I'd really like a backlit keyboard and this one seems to fit the bill, but I can't find out whether it has back/forwards keys for surfing the internet? I've got used to pressing those buttons on my current keyboard to go back, or forwards one page on the internet.

What's the keyboard like generally and for gaming?

Unlikely. You could try using ALT + Right Key for forward, and ALT + Left Key for going back.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Unlikely. You could try using ALT + Right Key for forward, and ALT + Left Key for going back.

Ah - I didn't know you could do that; I just tried it now on my current keyboard and it works fine. Thanks - that makes forwards/back keys unnecessary. :)

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I personally use buttons on my mouse for forward and back when surfing. It's so convenient

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I have two on the side
Big_910-001153.jpg

Ah. Very useful. I bought my current mouse, because it was cheap, looked nice, was a fairly small mouse (my hands are not very big) and got good reviews and I have to say that I'm very happy with it. If the keyboard has forwards/back keys, great if not I can live with Alt-back/forwards arrows. :)

Users who are viewing this thread