Superhero Mafia - Ste, CG and Yash WIN

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Why did you claim captain america? I had captain america as my official false claim.

There was really no one else who has "killed" before who's kind of mainstream, Cyclops and Thor before Ste claimed were my other options.

Captain America as a killer is impossible haha
Callum wasn't SK, he was a survivor with some chance to kill, not really anti-town

That's why I added in the part about not being able to kill again after killing a townie. He killed people in WWII didn't he? If someone doubted me I was going to say that, and not being able to kill again after killing a townie was to do with him being so patriotic etc that he wouldn't risk doing it again.

----------

Lol, aggressive doesn't mean shit. I was aggressive, I made it perfectly clear that I knew Yash was mafia and was attacking him. As town, I like to be heard and being aggressive is one way to do that. I like to lead.

That's pretty much my point, being aggressive normally means someone's town and is actually trying to help. For something reason Suren was implying that he thought I was mafia because I was playing aggressively.

RPHKR

National Board President
After these role madness games, can anyone host a basic game with vanilla? I'll join if possible.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
It's been over a year since we had a game with vanillas. I've never actually played in one and I think I started around October 2012.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
lol, I always try and put a few vanilla townies in my setups. Means mafia can usually get by with only one mafia having to really cc a power role if they want to win and the rest can usually blend in with the other vanillas.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I've had vanillas in my games but as I've said a few times recently they have been in short supply. A lack of vanillas also disadvantages the mafia as hedger says.

RPHKR

National Board President
On the other hand, playing vanilla is uninteresting to the most.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If people are interested, I won't mind hosting a game with vanillas and very basic other roles. A 7-player game it will be.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Vanilla is my favourite role (or doctor). Then again I'm used to playing open setup mafia so if you are a pr, you usually get cc'd by mafia, and you have to focus on winning your cc battle which distracts me from finding other mafia, unlike if I'm vanilla where I can just work out who the mafia is.

Yudi can host a game now, then I might host an open setup game with no actual theme cause I'm pretty lazy.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Being vanilla also allows you to scum-hunt more aggressively as you protect the town PRs by drawing focus.
We've discussed this before but the rule about stay alive to win at the end does discourage self-sacrifice for the greater good of the town.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
We've discussed this before but the rule about stay alive to win at the end does discourage self-sacrifice for the greater good of the town.

I've also said that you should remove that rule but you's didn't want it. Because to me, that rule makes it less likely that town will win in general since nobody can really play their heart out if they don't want to die.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Well we introduced MVP which can be won by a dead player but ultimately if you play brilliantly and stay alive to the end do you really want to share the win with a n00b who got lynched off on day 1 as town?

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Well you could always just have separate stats for wins and alignment wins where you get a win if you stay alive and win, and an alignment win if your alignment wins the game.

Users who are viewing this thread