Sydney McStallions 2009

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hmm, I was just looking at Sydney's 1st round match and saw Smith and Flintoff in their line-up, and was like huh..?

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Tassietiger
Smith
Madsnake
Feelin Blue?
Sohum

Flintoff
Nightprowler
Haddin
KBC
aus5892
Gilly Fan

Bold: Batting order can change.

Not sure what you guys think but playing Flintoff gives us that extra batting and bowling. If you guys want we can put Brad in for Smith and play Bracken over KBC.
Good side, would be better if you knew which international players we actually have ;)

Mad Snake

International Coach
hahah i ddint even think about the int players in it, sorry guys, the first post is updated now ;)

Mad Snake

International Coach
really good start even though we lost quite a few wickets, Tassie kept a cool head, finished off well by Haddin.

Keep it up guys :thumbs

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah it was a good win, our bowling was great. I should have put in Bracks instead of Broad maybe but I didn't think about it, I had to quickly change the team when I put the wrong internationals in :p

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Thats a good team there Jimmy with Bracken in. If you want to open you can btw. Also, seems Tassie is captain I think he should be allowed to post the teams if he wishes.

Mad Snake

International Coach
yes as i said to np, if any changes are wanting to be made to the side sing out i just wanted to get a side in so we dont forget to submit one, if Tassie posts a side here before the deadline ill change it or np can change it if he wants any changes

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah no problems. I think all 4 of us should feel free to post it whenever we want. It's just that Tassie was first in the thread and I figured if that happens again he can feel free to post the team. Whoever is first to see the thread should post the team imo. As long as we all agree with it.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Guys we need to post as much as possible in the team threads, because we get extra sim points and our averages go up/down (depending if your a batter or bowler) for activity in the match threads. So just post as much as you can in there!

Users who are viewing this thread