AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hello everyone,

A small note, I am currently a little busy until 26th April with my end of semester exams coming up. Though the exams are coming up, I am working on a small update that I am currently testing. If all goes well, I will allow changes of team for fantasy cricket for IPL next week. That gives me a chance to remove injured players, add the new replacement players and keep the people involved in the competition interested.

Do let me know what you guys think.

Regards,
Parth

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
So a small update,

I have opened up the blog writing to all. The blog writing will not mean any article published will automatically display, it will go through internal approval for it to be displayed on the main page.

I would like to announce a big shout out to @Yash. who has written few brilliant articles, @qpeedore has agreed to join us so I am excited by that prospect along with an anonymous writer who does not want to be named as he has some good sittings with current and former cricketers. I would love to see more and more people joining and writing articles and expressing their opinion. Eventually post IPL, the blogs will take the main space on logging in.

Also I am planning to redo a bit of the site as I want to get rid of the vertical menus and want horizontal menus. So in the end, special thanks to @Yash. @qpeedore and others who decide to join us. Lets make this a place with no biased attitude towards a particular country, lets make Cricket Fantasy a neutral cricketing site where all kind of articles are presented.

Screen Shot 2018-04-15 at 6.53.16 PM.png

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Major Changes Update

So finally sat down for good few hours as I was bored completing assignments and studying. I made few major changes to the website nothing that changes core functionality just some GUI changes and making website more accessible.

• To make the website more accessible to users, now when you go to www.cricketfantasy.org , you will no longer be asked to login. You will be presented with a generalized Cricket Fantasy page with different articles, stats (top 5) of fantasy cricket, a cricket twitter feed.
  • In order to access features, users will be asked to log in.
  • Blogs/Articles can be read without logging in.
  • LIVE MATCHES are now being displayed. Special thanks to @Yash. You can access the live matches from the main page without having to login
  • Some GUI changes to make it more presentable and accessible.
  • To make approvals of blogs quicker, implemented an email system. This sends an email to blog admins to read and approve the blogs quicker.
  • Once again iterating the last update message we have a @Yash. , @qpeedore, myself & an anonymous ex-cricketer writing blog for us. Anyone else who wants to write some original piece for us do not hesitate to contact me or @RUDI. You can also leave us an email at [email protected]
Would like to thank my wife who is brilliant at front end stuff for help me as well.

Screenshots

Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 12.51.04 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 12.51.23 AM.png

Last edited:

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Would like to thank my wife who is brilliant at front end stuff for help me as well.
Great pair when you both belong to the same field!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
So officially on a 2 weeks break from today. No more updates until 29th of April. Development begins in full flow post 29th.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Enjoy the well deserved break brother :cheers
Not a break in personal life :p Have exams starting :p:facepalm . Probably my current life's last ever exam in terms of education.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Meanwhile read some of the articles written by @Yash. myself, @AK MODS and @CerealKiller

upload_2018-4-19_16-53-12-png.208585

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-19_16-53-12.png
    upload_2018-4-19_16-53-12.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread