Draft: T20 Leagues | Draft complete | Big Bash League vs Bangaldesh Premier League | Final posted

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Damn! Narine...

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Here are the results of the second warm up match between @Rabbit Hood PSL team vs 2020 PSL number 1 ranked team Multan Sultans

RHvsMS-1stbat.png

Now, my game crashed for whatever reason while showing the second innings highlights. So I was unable to take a screenshot of the final scorecards. I will just mention that Jofra Archer was on strike for the final over, bowling was Shahid Afridi. Archer needed 14 runs to win.

KL Rahul, who had batted beautfully had just been dismessed an over earler. Archer had made 2(2) going into the final over and Tanvir had just stepped in for Shahdab Khan who was run out the last over as well.

First ball of the final over- Archer lifts it over the keepers head for 4

Runs needed 10 off 5 balls

Second ball of the final over- Archer tries to sweep the ball away, but it goes straight to the fielder. No run. 10 off 4 needed

Third ball of the final over- Afridi catches Archer plumb in fornt of the wickets. Appeals.... not out says the umpire. Multan think of review, but decide against it, perhaps it was turning too much. 10 off 3 needed

Fourth ball of the final over- Archer smacks the ball leg side and it goes over the fielders for a huge SIX! 4 off 2 needed.

Fifth ball of the final over- Afridi tries to bowl wide off the off stump, but Archer had it scouted. Archer smashes the ball away. A fielder tries to stop the ball from hitting the rope, and he just misses it!

Archer wins the match for Rabbit Hoot, by the barest of margins!!

I wasn't able to see who the man of the match was, but after watching the match KL Rahul should be awarded the MOTM, wickets kept falling down around him, but he kept the team going until the 19th over when he was finally got out at the hands of Imran Tahir.

KL Rahul 44(32) c. Z. Ashraf b. I. Tahir

RHvsMS-final.png

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Here are the results of the third warm up match between @qpeedore Caribbean Calypso Cricketers vs the winners of 2019 CPL Barbados Tridents

BTvsQCC-1stbat.png
BTvsQCC-1stbwl.png
BTvsQCC-2ndbat.png
BTvsQCC-2ndbwl.png
BTvsQCC-Summ.png

What an absolute performace by the big man.

GettyImages-576508240.jpg

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
When Brendon McCullum bowls 3 overs while Badree bowls only two.. :facepalm

I downloaded him from the academy. I didn't change his stats. I'll take a look later tonight and fix it so hopefully he won't bowl

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread