Draft: T20 Leagues | Draft complete | Big Bash League vs Bangaldesh Premier League | Final posted

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
I will continue with a Rohit Sharma

dc-Cover-20vee3pha9d28j1gvcem4p1fv7-20191106095913.Medi.jpeg

Stats|Matches|Runs|HS|:bat: Ave|100s/50s
T20 |328|8,642|118|32.24|6/60
From cricinfo:

"The most successful captain in the IPL, Rohit Sharma has led Mumbai Indians to four titles, and won a record five in all. He was the first Indian to score a T20 hundred, making a 45-ball 101 not out in a total of 145 for 5 way back in 2007, and was part of India's T20 World Cup success later the same year. His 2773 runs in T20Is are only surpassed by Virat Kohli, and his four hundreds are the most for any player. Sharma is also the third-highest run-getter in the IPL. A batsman who usually builds and then accelerates once in, Sharma has had success batting both at the top of the order and in the middle. He also has a hat-trick in the IPL, though it's been over five years since he has bowled in a T20 game."

ahmedleo414 BPL draft:
  1. :os: :ind: :bat: Rohit Sharma
  2. ?
  3. ?
  4. ?
  5. ?
  6. ?
  7. ?
  8. :os: :afg: :bwl: Rashid Khan
  9. ?
  10. ?
  11. ?

@Akshay. you have the next pick

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Please don't remind me :(. The Ben Cutting last over will forever be etched in my memory
Being an SRH fan, I plan on reminding that to all RCB fans everytime 2016 IPL is brought up. :p

Akshay.

National Board President
India
Mumbai Indians
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
:saf: :bwl: Imran Tahir
wickets in 276 inns @19.85, Economy 7.00, BBI 5/23

This guy is absolute beast in T20s. He is economical as well as strike bowler. He is 4th in the list of most wickets in T20s. In T20Is, his average gets better to 15 and strike rate of just 13. And he has played in almost all of the leagues, so better to pick him now.
He represented Nelson Mandela Bay Giants in MSL and has picked up 21 wickets for them.

Mzansi Super League XI
  1. ?
  2. :os: :ind: :bat: Virat Kohli
  3. ?
  4. ?
  5. ?
  6. ?
  7. ?
  8. ?
  9. ?
  10. ?
  11. :local: :saf: :bwl: Imran Tahir

@CerealKiller 's turn

Last edited:

qpeedore

SOTM Winner - July 2014
For quite some time this man had the lowest economy rate in all T20 cricket, even despite almost exclusively bowling in the Powerplay. He hardly ever gave batsmen anything to work with and returns of his spell would often end up at less than a run a ball. At the time of his retirement he had played all over the world and more importantly, was an integral part of the West Indies' two World T20 winning campaigns. Not used as a wicket-taking bowler, although he did get more than a fair share of scalps, his role in the team was to build pressure at one end and force the batsman into mistakes. He did just that with fast, skiddy legspinners that never turned, a googly that did, and the confidence and skill to keep landing the ball in the same area, time after time.

Samuel Badree is my next pick.

Doing this from my phone so I'll edit and update my team list later.

Qpee's CPL XI (name to be changed)

1. :jam: Chris Gayle :ar:
10. :tat: Samuel Badree :bwl:

@Yash.

(EDIT: Team list added and updated.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread