T20 Match Thread T20 Warm-up 2 | Wild Force vs Delhi Capitals at Wild Park - Delhi Capitals show their strength!

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
WF V DC WU.png

Pitch conditions: Dead

Lineup rules:
Minimum of 5 bowling options in XI
Must have a valid :wkb:
Tag your team members that's playing please

@Markkkkk / @Asham

Delhi Capitals XI
:bat: Prithvi Shaw, :bat: Shikhar Dhawan, :bat: Steven Smith, :wkb: Rishabh Pant :c:, :bat: Shimron Hetmyer, :ar: Marcus Stoinis, :ar: Lalit Yadav
:bwl: Kagiso Rabada, :bwl: Ishant Sharma, :bwl: Manimaran Siddharth, :bwl: Avesh Khan​

Manish.

Staff Member
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Last edited:

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
WF V DC WU.png

LINEUPS:
Delhi Capitals

Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Steven Smith, :c: Rishabh Pant, Shimron Hetmyer, Marcus Stoinis, Lalit Yadav
Kagiso Rabada, Ishant Sharma, Manimaran Siddharth, Avesh Khan
The Wild Force
Indranagar Ka Gunda, Andrin Issac, Mark Kkkk :c:, Tarak Sai Prathik, Murtaza Ali, Asham Sharma, Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha
Ed Smith, Federico Dippeta, Mildred Ratched, Manish Reddy

The Wild Force won the toss and elected to bat first

Wild Force.png

The Wild Force vs Delhi Capitals
FORMAT: T20
UMPIRES: Daryl Harper and Marais Erasmus
The Wild Force won the toss and elected to bat first
The new batsman is Indranagar Ka Gunda.
The new batsman is Andrin Issac.
The new bowler is Kagiso Rabada.
0.1 Kagiso Rabada to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 149kph, I Ka Gunda swats this one. They take a single
0.2 Kagiso Rabada to Andrin Issac, 1, 148kph, This one starts just outside off and ends up on off. A Issac cover drives but can't time it properly. That is an excellent call by A Issac. One run
0.3 Kagiso Rabada to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 147kph, K Rabada is working up a good head of steam here. Big movement from the seamer. I Ka Gunda cover drives but can't time it properly. Hit straight to the fielder at extra-cover. No run
0.4 Kagiso Rabada to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 148kph, good length just outside off stump. I Ka Gunda leg glances but can't time it properly. The batsmen only take one
0.5 Kagiso Rabada to Andrin Issac, 0, 148kph, Big movement off the pitch. A Issac swats this one. Is quick to cut off the single
0.6 Kagiso Rabada to Andrin Issac, 4, 146kph, Spanked through the off side. Great late cut. Can't cut it off. Four
End of over 1 (7 runs) The Wild Force 7 / 0 (RR: 7.00)
Indranagar Ka Gunda 2* (3b 0x4 0x6) Kagiso Rabada 1-0-7-0
Andrin Issac 5 (3b 1x4 0x6)
The new bowler is Avesh Khan.
1.1 Avesh Khan to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 147kph, A Khan hurls this through. That moved miles. I Ka Gunda puts bat to ball but mistimes it. They take a single
1.2 Avesh Khan to Andrin Issac, OUT, 145kph, short length just outside off stump. A Issac miscues a drive. Hetmyer snaffles that edge comfortably
Andrin Issac c +S Hetmyer b A Khan 5 (6m 4b 1x4 0x6) SR: 125.00
The new batsman is Mark Kkkk.
1.3 Avesh Khan to Mark Kkkk, 0, 146kph, A Khan hits a short length just outside off. M Kkkk puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Is quick to cut off the single
1.4 Avesh Khan to Mark Kkkk, 6, 146kph, short length just outside off stump. M Kkkk plays an extravagant cut. Glorious timing. M Kkkk hammers this for six
1.5 Avesh Khan to Mark Kkkk, 0, 144kph, A Khan is working up a good head of steam here. Good length just outside off stump. Spanked through the off side. Great drive. No run
1.6 Avesh Khan to Mark Kkkk, 4, 144kph, That moved miles. M Kkkk plays a punchy cut. Four more to the total
End of over 2 (11 runs) The Wild Force 18 / 1 (RR: 9.00)
Indranagar Ka Gunda 3* (4b 0x4 0x6) Avesh Khan 1-0-11-1
Mark Kkkk 10 (4b 1x4 1x6) Kagiso Rabada 1-0-7-0
2.1 Kagiso Rabada to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 4, 148kph, That moved miles. No need to run for that. Four runs
2.2 Kagiso Rabada to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 144kph, K Rabada is working up a good head of steam here and he hits a short length just outside off. I Ka Gunda cuts but doesn't time it at all. Is quick to cut off the single
2.3 Kagiso Rabada to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 143kph, short length outside off stump. I Ka Gunda square drives but can't time it properly. That is a comfortable single
2.4 Kagiso Rabada to Mark Kkkk, 1lb, 148kph, M Kkkk is beaten by the movement. One more
2.5 Kagiso Rabada to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 148kph, K Rabada is working up a good head of steam here. That continues on straight. I Ka Gunda drives but can't time it properly. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. I Ka Gunda rightly sends him back
2.6 Kagiso Rabada to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 143kph, K Rabada hurls this through and he maintains an off stump line. I Ka Gunda puts bat to ball but mistimes it. That is an excellent call by I Ka Gunda. One run
End of over 3 (7 runs) The Wild Force 25 / 1 (RR: 8.33)
Indranagar Ka Gunda 9* (9b 1x4 0x6) Kagiso Rabada 2-0-13-0
Mark Kkkk 10 (5b 1x4 1x6) Avesh Khan 1-0-11-1
The new bowler is Ishant Sharma.
3.1 Ishant Sharma to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 107kph, I Sharma runs his fingers across the seam. Easy single to be had there
3.2 Ishant Sharma to Mark Kkkk, 0, 120kph, That moved miles. M Kkkk plays a square drive, the ball rears and takes the shoulder of the bat
3.3 Ishant Sharma to Mark Kkkk, 6, 123kph, I Sharma hits a good length outside off. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed leg glance. Shouts of "catch it" but can only look on as the ball clears the ropes
3.4 Ishant Sharma to Mark Kkkk, 1, 122kph, No great pace there from I Sharma. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic square drive. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
3.5 Ishant Sharma to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 123kph, short length outside off stump. Excellent timing from I Ka Gunda as he plays a cut. No runs taken
3.6 Ishant Sharma to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 119kph, That one goes on straight. I Ka Gunda swats this one. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
End of over 4 (9 runs) The Wild Force 34 / 1 (RR: 8.50)
Indranagar Ka Gunda 11* (12b 1x4 0x6) Ishant Sharma 1-0-9-0
Mark Kkkk 17 (8b 1x4 2x6) Kagiso Rabada 2-0-13-0
The new bowler is Manimaran Siddharth.
4.1 Manimaran Siddharth to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 70kph, M Siddharth gives this one some air. That spun a long way into the batsman after pitching. Hit straight to the fielder at deep extra-cover. No run
4.2 Manimaran Siddharth to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 70kph, I Ka Gunda plays a cover drive, but can't time it properly and he struck that too firmly to take the single
4.3 Manimaran Siddharth to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 2, 72kph, M Siddharth puts lots of revolutions on this delivery. Well-timed cut there. Two runs
4.4 Manimaran Siddharth to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 4, 70kph, M Siddharth puts lots of revolutions on this delivery. Excellent timing from I Ka Gunda as he plays an on-drive. Through deep mid-wicket for four. Imperious
4.5 Manimaran Siddharth to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 73kph, A big leggie now and it grips and spins into the batsman. I Ka Gunda puts bat to ball but mistimes it. The batsmen only take one
4.6 Manimaran Siddharth to Mark Kkkk, 4, 75kph, M Kkkk plays an extravagant leg glance. Glorious timing. Not quite where M Kkkk intended it to go
End of over 5 (11 runs) The Wild Force 45 / 1 (RR: 9.00)
Indranagar Ka Gunda 18* (17b 2x4 0x6) Manimaran Siddharth 1-0-11-0
Mark Kkkk 21 (9b 2x4 2x6) Ishant Sharma 1-0-9-0
The new bowler is Marcus Stoinis.
5.1 Marcus Stoinis to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 4, 112kph, M Stoinis bowls this from the back of his hand. Pitches on middle and it seams in. Crunched through the off side. Well executed cut. The ball beats the fielder and the outfield does the rest. Four more
5.2 Marcus Stoinis to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 121kph, He finds a fraction of movement off the surface. I Ka Gunda plays it gently through the leg side. One more to the total
5.3 Marcus Stoinis to Mark Kkkk, 1, 121kph, A hint of movement in. M Kkkk plays it gently through the off side. Easy single to be had there
5.4 Marcus Stoinis to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 2, 112kph, M Stoinis hits a short length just outside off. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed on-drive. The initial call is two - the batsmen make it quite easily in the end
5.5 Marcus Stoinis to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 4, 121kph, M Stoinis pushes this through at no great pace. Pitches outside off and it swings in. Crunched through the off side. Well executed cut. That runs towards the boundary. Four runs
5.6 Marcus Stoinis to Indranagar Ka Gunda, WIDE, This delivery just skims past I Ka Gunda's pads. Unlucky to be called wide
And that's the 50 run partnership! Excellent batting from this pair.
5.6 Marcus Stoinis to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 120kph, M Stoinis ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman. Good length outside off stump. I Ka Gunda puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
End of over 6 (14 runs) The Wild Force 59 / 1 (RR: 9.83)
Indranagar Ka Gunda 30* (22b 4x4 0x6) Marcus Stoinis 1-0-14-0
Mark Kkkk 22 (10b 2x4 2x6) Manimaran Siddharth 1-0-11-0

POWERPLAY
The Wild Force 59 / 1 (RR: 9.83)

1622035180758.png
The Wild Force recovered quickly after the early departure of opener Andrin Issac. Former Lannister Indranagar Ka Gunda is looking steady while skipper Mark Kkkk is taking all the risks. We will have to wait and see if it was a good decision to bat first on this road here at Wild Park.

The new bowler is Lalit Yadav.
6.1 Lalit Yadav to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 73kph, L Yadav tosses this one up to I Ka Gunda. A big offie now and it grips and spins into the batsman. I Ka Gunda swats this one. Hit straight to the fielder at extra-cover. No run
6.2 Lalit Yadav to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 70kph, This one bites viciously and spins a long way. I Ka Gunda puts bat to ball but mistimes it. One more
6.3 Lalit Yadav to Mark Kkkk, 1lb, 76kph, This one is bowled slightly flatter, slightly quicker. That is an ungainly shot - M Kkkk is lucky not to have edged that. One more to the total
6.4 Lalit Yadav to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 84kph, This one is bowled slightly flatter, slightly quicker. L Yadav rips an offie that turns viciously into the batsman. I Ka Gunda cuts but can't time it properly. Easy single to be had there
6.5 Lalit Yadav to Mark Kkkk, 4, 72kph, L Yadav floats a delivery to M Kkkk. Crunched through the off side. Well executed cut. Four more to the total
6.6 Lalit Yadav to Mark Kkkk, 4, 77kph, L Yadav pushes this one through slightly quicker. Full length just outside off stump. Excellent timing from M Kkkk as he plays a cut. Very classy from M Kkkk - no stopping this one
End of over 7 (11 runs) The Wild Force 70 / 1 (RR: 10.00)
Indranagar Ka Gunda 32* (25b 4x4 0x6) Lalit Yadav 1-0-10-0
Mark Kkkk 30 (13b 4x4 2x6) Marcus Stoinis 1-0-14-0
Ishant Sharma will start a new spell.
Delhi Capitals adjust the field. They have brought in deep point, deep extra-cover.
7.1 Ishant Sharma to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 6, 123kph, I Sharma is struggling to find much pace off this surface. Short length on middle stump. I Ka Gunda plays a punchy drive. An audacious shot from I Ka Gunda. Six runs
7.2 Ishant Sharma to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 122kph, short length on middle stump. Drops a sitter. No run
7.3 Ishant Sharma to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 6, 123kph, I Sharma pushes this through at no great pace. Short length just outside off stump. I Ka Gunda plays an extravagant drive. Glorious timing. That is a monstrous hit! SIX
7.4 Ishant Sharma to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 0, 107kph, I Sharma cuts his fingers across this one. Big movement from the seamer. I Ka Gunda swats this one. Hit straight to the fielder at point. No run
7.5 Ishant Sharma to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 118kph, I Sharma pushes this through at no great pace. I Ka Gunda plays a cover drive, the ball rears and takes the shoulder of the bat. The batsmen only take one
7.6 Ishant Sharma to Mark Kkkk, 1b, 123kph, M Kkkk is beaten all ends up. This is excellent bowling. One more
End of over 8 (14 runs) The Wild Force 84 / 1 (RR: 10.50)
Mark Kkkk 30* (14b 4x4 2x6) Ishant Sharma 2-0-22-0
Indranagar Ka Gunda 45 (30b 4x4 2x6) Lalit Yadav 1-0-10-0
Kagiso Rabada will start a new spell.
8.1 Kagiso Rabada to Mark Kkkk, WIDE, K Rabada pushes this delivery way down the leg side and it's rightly wided by the umpire
8.1 Kagiso Rabada to Mark Kkkk, 1lb, 144kph, K Rabada is working up a good head of steam here and he hits a good length just outside off. That is an ungainly shot - M Kkkk is lucky not to have edged that. One more to the total
8.2 Kagiso Rabada to Indranagar Ka Gunda, 1, 144kph, good and straight. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic drive. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
8.3 Kagiso Rabada to Mark Kkkk, OUT, 145kph, M Kkkk was in no position to play that stroke. BOWLED HIM!
Mark Kkkk b K Rabada 30 (35m 16b 4x4 2x6) SR: 187.50
The new batsman is Tarak Sai Prathik.
8.4 Kagiso Rabada to Tarak Sai Prathik, 0, 142kph, K Rabada is working up a good head of steam here. Big movement from the seamer. Spanked through the off side. Great cut. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. T Sai Prathik rightly sends him back
8.5 Kagiso Rabada to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1, 146kph, Big swing from the seamer. Well-timed square drive there. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
8.6 Kagiso Rabada to Indranagar Ka Gunda, OUT, 121kph, This one starts just outside off and ends up on off. I Ka Gunda played that with soft hands. BOWLED HIM!
Indranagar Ka Gunda b K Rabada 46 (44m 32b 4x4 2x6) SR: 143.75
End of over 9 (4 runs) The Wild Force 88 / 3 (RR: 9.78)
Tarak Sai Prathik 1* (2b 0x4 0x6) Kagiso Rabada 3-0-16-2
Ishant Sharma 2-0-22-0
The new batsman is Murtaza Ali.
Avesh Khan will start a new spell.
9.1 Avesh Khan to Tarak Sai Prathik, 4, 145kph, good length on middle stump. Crunched through the off side. Well executed late cut. Four all the way
9.2 Avesh Khan to Tarak Sai Prathik, 0, 146kph, A Khan is working up a good head of steam here. Good length just outside off stump. No run
9.3 Avesh Khan to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1, 146kph, Big movement through the air. Hit straight to the fielder. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
9.4 Avesh Khan to Murtaza Ali, 1, 143kph, M Ali plays it gently through the off side. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
9.5 Avesh Khan to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1, 144kph, T Sai Prathik drives but can't time it properly. One more
9.6 Avesh Khan to Murtaza Ali, 0, 146kph, A Khan is working up a good head of steam here. M Ali cover drives but can't time it properly. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. M Ali rightly sends him back
End of over 10 (7 runs) The Wild Force 95 / 3 (RR: 9.50)
Tarak Sai Prathik 7* (6b 1x4 0x6) Avesh Khan 2-0-18-1
Murtaza Ali 1 (2b 0x4 0x6) Kagiso Rabada 3-0-16-2
Lalit Yadav will start a new spell.
10.1 Lalit Yadav to Tarak Sai Prathik, 0, 78kph, Big turn from the spinner. T Sai Prathik plays an extravagant leg glance. Glorious timing. No run
10.2 Lalit Yadav to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1, 74kph, T Sai Prathik plays a punchy cut. Single taken
10.3 Lalit Yadav to Murtaza Ali, 1lb, 73kph, Big turn from the spinner. M Ali is beaten by the movement. One more
10.4 Lalit Yadav to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1, 87kph, This one bites viciously and spins a long way. Excellent timing from T Sai Prathik as he plays an on-drive. T Sai Prathik trots through for the single
10.5 Lalit Yadav to Murtaza Ali, 4, 71kph, L Yadav gives this one some air. This one bites viciously and spins a long way. No need to run for that. Four runs
10.6 Lalit Yadav to Murtaza Ali, 0, 72kph, Well-timed cut there. No run
End of over 11 (7 runs) The Wild Force 102 / 3 (RR: 9.27)
Tarak Sai Prathik 9* (9b 1x4 0x6) Lalit Yadav 2-0-16-0
Murtaza Ali 5 (5b 1x4 0x6) Avesh Khan 2-0-18-1
11.1 Avesh Khan to Tarak Sai Prathik, 2, 146kph, Big movement off the pitch. Excellent timing from T Sai Prathik as he plays a leg glance. Two runs taken. The return is over the stumps
11.2 Avesh Khan to Tarak Sai Prathik, 4, 142kph, A Khan hits a good length just outside off. Crunched through the off side. Well executed drive. That went to the boundary in a flash
11.3 Avesh Khan to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1, 144kph, A Khan pitches that one just outside off. T Sai Prathik puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
11.4 Avesh Khan to Murtaza Ali, 0, 143kph, A Khan is working up a good head of steam here. Hit straight to the fielder. Hit straight to the fielder at short 3rd man. No run
11.5 Avesh Khan to Murtaza Ali, 6, 141kph, short length outside off stump. M Ali plays an extravagant on-drive. Glorious timing. That is a monstrous hit! SIX
11.6 Avesh Khan to Murtaza Ali, 4, 143kph, M Ali plays an extravagant square drive. Glorious timing. No chance for the fielder in the deep. Four more
End of over 12 (17 runs) The Wild Force 119 / 3 (RR: 9.92)
Tarak Sai Prathik 16* (12b 2x4 0x6) Avesh Khan 3-0-35-1
Murtaza Ali 15 (8b 2x4 1x6) Lalit Yadav 2-0-16-0
12.1 Lalit Yadav to Tarak Sai Prathik, 0, 70kph, Crunched through the off side. Well executed drive. Is quick to cut off the single
12.2 Lalit Yadav to Tarak Sai Prathik, 0, 70kph, T Sai Prathik plays a punchy cover drive. Not in the gap
12.3 Lalit Yadav to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1, 73kph, T Sai Prathik puts bat to ball but mistimes it. One more
12.4 Lalit Yadav to Murtaza Ali, 1, 73kph, L Yadav floats a delivery to M Ali. Crunched through the off side. Well executed late cut. M Ali trots through for the single
12.5 Lalit Yadav to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1, 72kph, L Yadav rips an offie that turns viciously into the batsman. T Sai Prathik plays an extravagant cut. Glorious timing. One more to the total
12.6 Lalit Yadav to Murtaza Ali, 1, 70kph, L Yadav floats a delivery to M Ali and he plays it gently through the off side. The batsmen only take one
End of over 13 (4 runs) The Wild Force 123 / 3 (RR: 9.46)
Murtaza Ali 17* (10b 2x4 1x6) Lalit Yadav 3-0-20-0
Tarak Sai Prathik 18 (16b 2x4 0x6) Avesh Khan 3-0-35-1
Manimaran Siddharth will start a new spell.
13.1 Manimaran Siddharth to Murtaza Ali, OUT, 75kph, The straight one now. M Ali completely mishits a cut. BOWLED HIM!
Murtaza Ali b M Siddharth 17 (17m 11b 2x4 1x6) SR: 154.55
The new batsman is Asham Sharma.
13.2 Manimaran Siddharth to Asham Sharma, 0, 70kph, M Siddharth tosses this one up to A Sharma and he leg glances but can't time it properly. A Sharma struck that too firmly to take the single
13.3 Manimaran Siddharth to Asham Sharma, 4, 75kph, full length just outside off stump. Crunched through the off side. Well executed square drive. The ball smashes into the advertising boarding now. Four
13.4 Manimaran Siddharth to Asham Sharma, 1, 96kph, M Siddharth puts lots of revolutions on this delivery. A Sharma plays it gently through the leg side. Single taken
13.5 Manimaran Siddharth to Tarak Sai Prathik, 4, 88kph, M Siddharth fires in a quicker one and he puts lots of revolutions on this delivery. Crunched through the off side. Well executed cover drive. Four more to the total
13.6 Manimaran Siddharth to Tarak Sai Prathik, 2, 78kph, M Siddharth pushes this one through slightly quicker. Big turn from the spinner. Excellent timing from T Sai Prathik as he plays a leg glance. The ball beats the infielder and the batsmen run a couple
End of over 14 (11 runs) The Wild Force 134 / 4 (RR: 9.57)
Asham Sharma 5* (3b 1x4 0x6) Manimaran Siddharth 2-0-22-1
Tarak Sai Prathik 24 (18b 3x4 0x6) Lalit Yadav 3-0-20-0
14.1 Lalit Yadav to Asham Sharma, 6, 71kph, L Yadav tosses this one up to A Sharma and he rips an offie that turns viciously into the batsman. A Sharma hammers this for six
14.2 Lalit Yadav to Asham Sharma, 0, 81kph, This one bites viciously and spins a long way. A Sharma played that with soft hands. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. A Sharma rightly sends him back
14.3 Lalit Yadav to Asham Sharma, 1, 70kph, This one bites viciously and spins a long way. A Sharma cuts but can't time it properly. That is a comfortable single
14.4 Lalit Yadav to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1lb, 73kph, L Yadav gives this one some air. That is an ungainly shot - T Sai Prathik is lucky not to have edged that. One more to the total
14.5 Lalit Yadav to Asham Sharma, 0, 81kph, A little more pace on this one. Full length on middle stump. A Sharma puts bat to ball but mistimes it and he struck that too firmly to take the single
14.6 Lalit Yadav to Asham Sharma, 6, 96kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. A Sharma plays an extravagant on-drive. Glorious timing. Six runs! Fantastic batting
Not the best of outings from L Yadav. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
Lalit Yadav 0 / 33 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 15 (14 runs) The Wild Force 148 / 4 (RR: 9.87)
Tarak Sai Prathik 24* (19b 3x4 0x6) Lalit Yadav 4-0-33-0
Asham Sharma 18 (8b 1x4 2x6) Manimaran Siddharth 2-0-22-1
Ishant Sharma will start a new spell.
15.1 Ishant Sharma to Tarak Sai Prathik, 0, 120kph, Not much movement from this surface. T Sai Prathik plays an extravagant on-drive. Glorious timing. No run
15.2 Ishant Sharma to Tarak Sai Prathik, OUT, 107kph, I Sharma slows this one down. That moved miles. T Sai Prathik miscues an on-drive. BOWLED HIM!
Tarak Sai Prathik b I Sharma 24 (29m 21b 3x4 0x6) SR: 114.29
The new batsman is Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha.
15.3 Ishant Sharma to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 0, 123kph, Big movement from the seamer. A Kumar Kushwaha goes back to defend it. Is quick to cut off the single
15.4 Ishant Sharma to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 1, 120kph, A Kumar Kushwaha plays a punchy cut. They take a single
15.5 Ishant Sharma to Asham Sharma, 1, 123kph, This one is military medium from I Sharma. A Sharma plays a cut, but can't time it properly. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
15.6 Ishant Sharma to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 1, 122kph, Well-timed cut there. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
End of over 16 (3 runs) The Wild Force 151 / 5 (RR: 9.44)
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 2* (3b 0x4 0x6) Ishant Sharma 3-0-25-1
Asham Sharma 19 (9b 1x4 2x6) Lalit Yadav 4-0-33-0
16.1 Manimaran Siddharth to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 0, 81kph, This one is bowled slightly flatter, slightly quicker. Big turn from the spinner. A Kumar Kushwaha plays it gently through the leg side. No runs taken
16.2 Manimaran Siddharth to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 1, 70kph, Crunched through the leg side. Well executed on-drive. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
16.3 Manimaran Siddharth to Asham Sharma, 1, 72kph, This one bites viciously and spins a long way. Spanked through the off side. Great cut. That is a comfortable single
16.4 Manimaran Siddharth to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 1, 76kph, This one is bowled slightly flatter, slightly quicker. Excellent timing from A Kumar Kushwaha as he plays a cut. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
16.5 Manimaran Siddharth to Asham Sharma, 4, 78kph, This one bites viciously and spins a long way. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed on-drive. Excellent timing and placement. Four
16.6 Manimaran Siddharth to Asham Sharma, 1, 72kph, This one bites viciously and spins a long way. Crunched through the off side. Well executed cut. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
End of over 17 (8 runs) The Wild Force 159 / 5 (RR: 9.35)
Asham Sharma 25* (12b 2x4 2x6) Manimaran Siddharth 3-0-30-1
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 4 (6b 0x4 0x6) Ishant Sharma 3-0-25-1
17.1 Ishant Sharma to Asham Sharma, 0, 123kph, No great pace there from I Sharma. Short length on middle stump. A Sharma swats this one. Is quick to cut off the single
17.2 Ishant Sharma to Asham Sharma, 4, 122kph, No great pace there from I Sharma and he maintains a tight line just outside off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic square drive. Four all the way
17.3 Ishant Sharma to Asham Sharma, 2, 123kph, I Sharma ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman. Not much movement from this surface. The batsmen run hard and complete a comfortable two
17.4 Ishant Sharma to Asham Sharma, 1, 120kph, That moved miles. Aggressive late cut from A Sharma. The batsmen only take one
17.5 Ishant Sharma to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 4, 122kph, That runs towards the boundary. Four runs
17.6 Ishant Sharma to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 0, 123kph, That moved miles. Avesh Khan drops a sitter. No runs taken
Not the best of outings from I Sharma. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
Ishant Sharma 1 / 36 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 18 (11 runs) The Wild Force 170 / 5 (RR: 9.44)
Asham Sharma 32* (16b 3x4 2x6) Ishant Sharma 4-0-36-1
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 8 (8b 1x4 0x6) Manimaran Siddharth 3-0-30-1
Kagiso Rabada will start a new spell.
18.1 Kagiso Rabada to Asham Sharma, 0, 148kph, K Rabada is working up a good head of steam here. Short length outside off stump. A Sharma gets behind the ball and blocks it. Is quick to cut off the single
18.2 Kagiso Rabada to Asham Sharma, 1, 145kph, K Rabada hurls this through. Not much movement from this surface. A Sharma plays a punchy leg glance. Single taken
18.3 Kagiso Rabada to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 1, 147kph, A Kumar Kushwaha puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
18.4 Kagiso Rabada to Asham Sharma, OUT, 145kph, A Sharma miscues a drive. BOWLED HIM!
Asham Sharma b K Rabada 33 (23m 19b 3x4 2x6) SR: 173.68
The new batsman is Ed Smith.
18.5 Kagiso Rabada to Ed Smith, 0, 142kph, K Rabada maintains a tight line just outside off. E Smith drives but can't time it properly
18.6 Kagiso Rabada to Ed Smith, 1, 146kph, K Rabada hurls this through. E Smith plays a square drive, but can't time it properly. That is an excellent call by E Smith. One run
K Rabada has finished his allocation and ends with very economical figures.
Kagiso Rabada 3 / 19 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 19 (3 runs) The Wild Force 173 / 6 (RR: 9.11)
Ed Smith 1* (2b 0x4 0x6) Kagiso Rabada 4-0-19-3
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 9 (9b 1x4 0x6) Ishant Sharma 4-0-36-1
19.1 Manimaran Siddharth to Ed Smith, 1, 79kph, A little more pace on this one. M Siddharth puts lots of revolutions on this delivery. E Smith on-drives but can't time it properly. They take a single
19.2 Manimaran Siddharth to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 3, 78kph, M Siddharth pushes this one through slightly quicker and he rips a leggie that turns viciously into the batsman. A Kumar Kushwaha plays an extravagant cut. Glorious timing. That's an exceptional effort by in the deep. Saved a sure single there
19.3 Manimaran Siddharth to Ed Smith, 1, 70kph, M Siddharth floats a delivery to E Smith and he played that with soft hands. E Smith trots through for the single
19.4 Manimaran Siddharth to Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha, 3, 72kph, A Kumar Kushwaha plays an extravagant cut. Glorious timing. That's an exceptional effort by in the deep. Saved a sure single there
19.5 Manimaran Siddharth to Ed Smith, 0, 70kph, E Smith cuts but can't time it properly
19.6 Manimaran Siddharth to Ed Smith, 1, 71kph, That spun a long way into the batsman after pitching. E Smith square drives but can't time it properly. Single taken
Not the best of outings from M Siddharth. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
Manimaran Siddharth 1 / 39 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens
End of over 20 (9 runs) The Wild Force 182 / 6 (RR: 9.10)
Ed Smith 4* (6b 0x4 0x6) Manimaran Siddharth 4-0-39-1
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha 15 (11b 1x4 0x6) Kagiso Rabada 4-0-19-3
Close of innings: The Wild Force - 182 / 6
Indranagar Ka Gunda 46 (32)
Asham Sharma 33 (19)
Kagiso Rabada 3 / 19
Avesh Khan 1 / 35

1622035625142.png
The Wild Force had no answer to Kagiso Rabada's lines and pace. KG run riot by taking wickets and keeping things tight.
A valiant effort by former Lannister Ka Gunda came to an end by a jaffa coming off Rabada, Sharma and Prathik chipped in valuable runs to take The Wild Force past 180 runs. Your guess is as good as mine, will it be enough? The Wild Force's bowlers have a target to defend against a very tough opposition.

THE WILD FORCE 1st INNING

BATTING SCORECARD

PlayerStatusRunsBalls4s6sS/R
Indranagar Ka Gunda b K Rabada463242143.75
Andrin Issacc +S Hetmyer b A Khan5410125.00
Mark Kkkk b K Rabada301642187.50
Tarak Sai Prathik b I Sharma242130114.29
Murtaza Ali b M Siddharth171121154.55
Asham Sharma b K Rabada331932173.68
Ashutosh Kumar Kushwahanot out151110136.36
Ed Smithnot out460066.67
DNB: Federico Dippeta, Mildred Ratched, Manish Reddy
FOW: 1/8( Andrin Issac, 1.2), 2/87( Mark Kkkk, 8.3), 3/88( Indranagar Ka Gunda, 8.6), 4/123( Murtaza Ali, 13.1), 5/148( Tarak Sai Prathik, 15.2), 6/172( Asham Sharma, 18.4),
The Wild Force - 182 / 6 Overs 20 RPO: 9.10
Extras: 8 WD: 2 NB: 0 B: 1 LB: 5
Partnerships

Indranagar Ka Gunda / Andrin Issac

8 (8)
Indranagar Ka Gunda / Mark Kkkk

79 (45)
Indranagar Ka Gunda / Tarak Sai Prathik

1 (3)
Murtaza Ali / Tarak Sai Prathik

35 (25)
Asham Sharma / Tarak Sai Prathik

25 (13)
Asham Sharma / Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha

24 (20)
Ed Smith / Ashutosh Kumar Kushwaha

10 (8)

BOWLING SCORECARD

PlayerOversMdnsRunsWktsE/RWdNB
Kagiso Rabada4.001934.7510
Avesh Khan3.0035111.6700
Ishant Sharma4.003619.0000
Manimaran Siddharth4.003919.7500
Marcus Stoinis1.0014014.0010
Lalit Yadav4.003308.2500

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I shouldn't bat in Middle Order i should play as a opener :) . Babar has a good record as an opener.

Manish.

Staff Member
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Gundagiri (Rowdyism) worked out well by sending him to open the innings. Good partnership between Gunda and Markkkkk. And then we started to play like a real orange army. Couldn't match the intensity set by their partnership. It's time for pace trio @Untouchables_666 , @Salman. and myself to bring them down in the chasing.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Looking to wrap up this one fast. Easy win for us i think!

Users who are viewing this thread