T20 WC Final: Pakistan v Sri Lanka

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
105184.jpg

cool pic. i think this should be the color of your flags? it looks nicer

goldish/creamish with drakish greenish (dont know what it is)

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
:)
Enjoy it son ! I won`t do any bashing at this time. As good neighbors, we`ll let you enjoy your moment of glory. We did it in 2007 after all and we`ll get many more days to rejoice in the future. For the moment its your hour of glory and enjoy it !
Seriously, I have been surprised by the kind of friendly banter between Indians and Pakistanis during the past couple of days on most online forums (not youtube comments). I hope this stays.:clap I can tell you that quite a few of my friends actually were hoping for a Pakistan win yesterday.

And since the cup has not gone too far away from India, we`ll find it easier getting it back in 9 months time :D. In between we have a few scores to settle with fans of some other nations (not Pakistani fans) and the ICC Champions Trophy would come as a golden chance to settle it!

Yeah coz the rivalry has switched over to a different nation. Pakistan are rivals, but more friendlier these days than any other country.

Misbah must be feeling very bad that he gave up the cup to a pussycat team (and he didnt get the chance of redemption 2nd time around since Afridi finished it off). Congragulations to Pakistan (I supported you guys once India left!) but hope their 'lions' have the courage to beat the 'pussycats' in a World cup match (even a warmup match). The hoodoo of not beating India in a World Cup game has spilled onto the T20 format too.:p

Ah, just kidding.... We're sorry (Honest!:) )

Insomniac

Title Recipient
:)

Yeah coz the rivalry has switched over to a different nation. Pakistan are rivals, but more friendlier these days than any other country.

Misbah must be feeling very bad that he gave up the cup to a pussycat team (and he didnt get the chance of redemption 2nd time around since Afridi finished it off). Congragulations to Pakistan (I supported you guys once India left!) but hope their 'lions' have the courage to beat the 'pussycats' in a World cup match (even a warmup match). The hoodoo of not beating India in a World Cup game has spilled onto the T20 format too.:p

Ah, just kidding.... We're sorry (Honest!:) )
Ahahhahahaha

Well we had to give the pussycats a moral boosting win, else the BCCI may declare our team illegitimate (sp?). :p

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Ahahhahahaha

Well we had to give the pussycats a moral boosting win, else the BCCI may declare our team illegitimate (sp?). :p

Thanks for your affection. You have been giving it to us in every World Cup match since the inception of the idea of a "World Cup" in 1975.:p

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Thanks for your affection. You have been giving it to us in every World Cup match since the inception of the idea of a "World Cup" in 1975.:p

Well since we beat you everywhere else, all this sense of guilt of beating our neighbors over and over again makes us give away games at world cup. Its not easy breaking the hearts of over one billion people and sleep at night for our team. I think we will continue to facilitate India in World cups. :D

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Well since we beat you everywhere else, all this sense of guilt of beating our neighbors over and over again makes us give away games at world cup. Its not easy breaking the hearts of over one billion people and sleep at night for our team. I think we will continue to facilitate India in World cups. :D
And we were prepared to give India another win so their fans could celebrate another win but they gotta get into the Semi Finals first to do that ;)

It seems West Indies, England, and South Africa are just not as kind as we are.

Users who are viewing this thread