T20 World Cup 2012

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Jaya steps down as SL T20 captain.

Not a surprise tbh, my only worry is all the Indian fans will turn up and say 'Dhoni should do the same'.

----------

How will it be dull? You score dull first half I score 80 more you need to to erase that 80 first in your last 20 and set a target. Don't think it will be dull

It's a great concept spooony, but like user says they tried it in the Australian domestic circuit, didn't work too well. I think it was Sachin, he requested the ICC to replace that with the ODIs, didn't go so well. :p

spooony

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Not a surprise tbh, my only worry is all the Indian fans will turn up and say 'Dhoni should do the same'.

----------

It's a great concept spooony, but like user says they tried it in the Australian domestic circuit, didn't work too well. I think it was Sachin, he requested the ICC to replace that with the ODIs, didn't go so well. :p

They tried a lot of things in Australia that failed. Even Rugby is failing in some parts of Australia.

Personally I was a big fan of Hong Kong sixes. Six a side and think it was 5 6 ball over per match. Sadly its not getting the attention as it should. Pakistan won it last year. Here is the winners and have a look at some of the names. Some familiar some unknown.

Umer Akmal smashed 58 of 11 balls in last years final
Hong Kong Super Sixes 2011 Umer Akmal 52 from 11 balls vs India - YouTube

cricketaddict

Club Captain
It was a good win for West Indies. The lads have done well and lived upto the expectations one thought before the start of the tournament. Well done guys :thumbs

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Congrats to the Australian Women team on retaining the T20 title, even though no one cared

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner

----------

Dude - we want the selectors to do the needful (not only in T20's, but in tests too), not Dhoni. If he does it himself, he will earn a huge load of respect though.

Users who are viewing this thread