Taking a break (UPDATE)

qpeedore

SOTM Winner - July 2014
No, nothing against you guys or anyone here. I've made friends, really good friends on here actually.

But with my current 24 hour shifts twice a week and barely time to recover before the next shift, I can't reliably post here for the short term. Until I get used to things, I won't be around much. I might be here all day one day and then gone the next. I can't say that it's something that I want to say or do, but them's life,

Last Friday 3 September was also my birthday. No, I don't need belated wishes,

I proposed to the girlfriend. She said yes.

I have a wedding to plan now. I'll be around, guys. Well, next working Friday so tonight and tomorrow I'm around at least. Thanks for all your support over the years. Not goodbye, don't fret. Just may not be around for an extended period.

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Congrats! Wish you a happy married life.

Real life always comes before online forums, and whilst it is sad to see you leave for a while, we all know that its better for you overall. Know how stressful your job is, and you are really helping out the community in these dire times :).

CooldiPargi

Aal Izz Well
India
RCB...
CSK
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
No, nothing against you guys or anyone here. I've made friends, really good friends on here actually.

But with my current 24 hour shifts twice a week and barely time to recover before the next shift, I can't reliably post here for the short term. Until I get used to things, I won't be around much. I might be here all day one day and then gone the next. I can't say that it's something that I want to say or do, but them's life,

I have a wedding to plan now. I'll be around, guys. Well, next working Friday so tonight and tomorrow I'm around at least. Thanks for all your support over the years. Not goodbye, don't fret. Just may not be around for an extended period.
All the best for the Next Phase of your life. :wave

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Whoa, congratulations brother :cheers
Best of luck for the future, hope you stay healthy, 24 hour shifts in the Covid era must be a nightmare.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Congratulations mate! Real Life always comes first. Enjoy your life, stay healthy and hopefully, when things normalise, you can come back and we'll all welcome you back :D

You've been a pretty great contributor to the cricket forums and your "You are the Umpire Thread" was one of my favourite threads ever.

mohsin7827

International Cricketer
India
CSK
Birmingham Phoenix
X Rebels
Congratulations Mate!
All the best for future.
Thank you for your contribution to the forum.
Really enjoyed your 'Not a t20 Draft(women's t20 draft).
Hope to see you again when thing becomes normal.
Stay healthy!!!
:cheers

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia

Congrats! Hope to see you around again soon.

Users who are viewing this thread