Taking guard

shivamodi

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi, I'm from Bangalore / Kolkata India, and thinking seriously about a cricket game development project, I want to know what kind of a market exists for such games. The added fetures that crowd would like to see in a cricket game and so on.

das_vicky

International Cricketer
Yes there is a hefty fan following. Frankly speaking cricket games are waitig to be revived. There's lot of talent in this forum itself who can make the cricket game ever. But there has to be someone who is brilliant in organizing things and get a team together to develop the game...fully professionally..

Hitterman

International Coach
Hi, I'm from Bangalore / Kolkata India, and thinking seriously about a cricket game development project, I want to know what kind of a market exists for such games. The added fetures that crowd would like to see in a cricket game and so on.
Many people (belonging to USA) side doesn't consider cricket video games development as a good choice but the fact is that if the development of a cricket game is properly executed, it can do a better business then few other sports games.
For ex, EA never considered their cricket games as their big source of income and hence they went back from this. Codies, who never looked behind have achieved the position of No. 1 in the field of cricket video games :). Just two cricket games form them and they have defeated EA Sports in cricket games.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thats the specialty of Codemasters.:banana2

Users who are viewing this thread