TAOC Alpha Pre-Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
hmmmm......didnt read any of the posts as i dont have the courage to face the onslaught.

lifes been really crazy. i was almost on poverty line 6 weeks ago....
desperately had to get a job. as a result, i was out all day toiling in the mumbai heat and hardly managing 2 meals a day and slept less than 5 hrs a day.
my body went for a toss and i caught viral fever, then amoebiasis which resulted in dysentery and GERD(still facing minor heartburns and belching every now and then). not to mention there was blood in my stool due to the upper GI bleeding.

also had to undergo a root canal surgery on one teeth and a cavity drilling on the other.

the end result was a loss of 5 kgs in 2 months and an extremely weak and exposed immune system.am literally looking like gandhi right now. :p

have been receiving lot of flak from my family members for not taking care of my health and choosing a field which is so god damn difficult and almost unachievable at times.but thats me..crazy, passionate and stubborn.

havent had a chance to even think about the game and the forums.

not in touch with paul...so i dont know whats going on with his progress and life......

i feel extremely guilty of raising so much expectations and not even logging in to post whats happening. i really deserve all the criticism / flak and totally take responsibility of the entire Alpha Mishap!

arjind

International Coach
I don't think you deserved any criticism, hope things are looking up now though

D

Dutch

Good to know you are well and alive my friend. Don't feel guilty. For what? For allowing life to set some different priorities than a hobby/cricket game? Nah, you ahve done nothing, nothing wrong. Keep well, keep fit, take it as it comes and be good to yourself!

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
i just posted the post due to the non-announcement of delay at least paul could have annonced that it is delayed
ALL IS WELL when you are well :hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise
you should not feel guilty at all since it was a problem anyways now taoc is back on track whatz ur plan for alpha early may still a possibility??
BTW have you got a job now?hope a good one

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Not a fan of this, i've said time and again, but its definitely good to see you on here. I wouldn't wish any harm on you or LM.

Hopefully life goes in an upwards way for you.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Good luck JK, I hope life looks up sooner rather than later.

kishores_bin

School Cricketer
Do not worry dude.. You surely will be a successful fellow one day. The fact that you make all of us interested all these days with your work speaks about your talent and caliber. Underline my words, keep pushing just for few more days and bad times pass off.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Time passes both good and bad. Stick to what you know best and things will change in your favour. :)

I hope your life is back on track now. Feel free to take any length of time to settle down. The game can surely wait.

Best wishes,
MuchMore

P

pcfan123

Tough moments in life only make it that more enjoyable when they are over. Hang in there JK!

HnC

School Cricketer
I think it is really bad that JK has to come on here, and disclose a load of personal information about his hard times, because he knows people are giving him stick about a cricket game he volunteered to help out on. Do not feel guilty at all JK.
I've been following this since 05, yes it is exciting but if it don't get released cos they have other things to do fair dos, they have their own life. I do check most days, but if they don't post then there are other websites and things to do in life guys..Calm down.

Good Luck JK and LM, take your time, this is YOUR game YOUR project, and your sharing it with us. You have no deadlines, take it easy

Sobi

Banned
i have criticized these two alot and now i think i was wrong about JK only. I know how hard it is to deal with bad times and poverty in India as its really hard to find jobs there iven if you are well educated and you can't just find computers anywhere to visit forums and write at least a word worth of post. but at LM, he lives in Australia (pretty sure). in foreign countries it is not that worse like it is in india. you can find jobs pretty easily. there is no shortage of computers and you can't get on a computer and post a single sentence on the forum? JK, i was wrong about you and now i understand your situation but for LM, its a different cast.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
So what your saying is that life is all just a breeze in Australia and everybody is happy? That's jsut wrong. I'm prett certain LM hasn't abandoned us and is very busy with work or family or whatever. A cricket game hobby always comes second in life.

Sobi

Banned
So what your saying is that life is all just a breeze in Australia and everybody is happy? That's jsut wrong. I'm prett certain LM hasn't abandoned us and is very busy with work or family or whatever. A cricket game hobby always comes second in life.

no that is not what i meant. don't get me wrong. i just meant to say that there are more facilities in foreign countries than in India. i am not saying that india doesn't have computers but its not common to have computers at home in india than in foreign countries. so its more easier for LM to have access to a computer than JK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread