TAOC Discussion

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
LOL! :laugh

When a batsmen leaves a good ball, front foot forward and bat back ready to strike just as the ball squeaks past off. He keeps his stance locked and just glares at the bowler in condemantion.

That s**t gives me goosebumps.

That's what we need in cricket games. The mind games, the chess like battle between batsman and bowler. The human element that makes things matter.

Yeah I agree. Leaving a ball on ashes cricket seems like a waste of time because the animation is jerky and the ball doesnt come off the pitch properly.

Golden28

Club Cricketer
Yeah I agree. Leaving a ball on ashes cricket seems like a waste of time because the animation is jerky and the ball doesnt come off the pitch properly.

Indeed. Although I did see a video someone posted ages ago after the beta patch was released which showed a few leaves. With the new line and length of bowling programmed in it made it look so much more realistic.

I had real high hopes for that until they knocked the PS3 patch on the head.

Anyhow, back on topic, I await in eager anticipation of how this aspect of TAOC materialises.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
finally back to mumbai. :D

will settle down in a couple of days and start work asap.

cheers

JK

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
finally back to mumbai. :D

will settle down in a couple of days and start work asap.

cheers

JK

Welcome back :)

Hope you had a great New year party ;)

Any estimates, when the next 'big' announcement will come? Or a beta?

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Last night finally implemented the MCG in game - looks superb! JK has exceeded expectations on this one!

Will try and get some pix posted.

LM

D

Dutch

Last night finally implemented the MCG in game - looks superb! JK has exceeded expectations on this one!

Will try and get some pix posted.

LM

Would be really great to get some visuals to be able to enjoy the latest progress!:)

harrisb

International Coach
i'm sure this has been asked before, but is there more than one type of each piece of equipment, e.g. AC09 has lots of branded gloves and pads etc.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
They will probably be released by a 'patch' or be patched by the people here on PC. I mean the real branded stuff.

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
LM,nice progress,just want to ask when will my stads would be implemented.....(me overexcited after seeing that MCG implemented....:D)

Users who are viewing this thread