TAOC NEW Screenz 21-10-09

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
أدناه المرفقة هي الصور الجديدة

AKA, below are the screenz attached for the newly imported Lords Stadium in the engine. :D

look sweet dont they ? ;)

cheers

JK

Attachments

• lords1.jpg
    lords1.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 360
  • Lords2.jpg
    Lords2.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 283
  • lords3.jpg
    lords3.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 406

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
one more as colin wont let me add 4 in a row !! :mad: :D

Attachments

• lords4.jpg
    lords4.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 253

Gurjot95

National Board President
You are a strange guy كارتيك :spy

Stadiums are great but will look awesome if you will change crowds. KUTGW

Friend863 added 3 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

BTW Adboards looks stretched.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Excellent كارتيك! Looks awesome! even the batsmen holding bat looks so different !

Just the crowds (sure that's dummy)

Well done you guys! you rock! :clap

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
at kartik....
in lords stadium there must be other sponsors i think and natwest boards everywhere....
sorry if i dont know but i think the sponsorers' kartik used are the india's ones and not of england...

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
at kartik....
in lords stadium there must be other sponsors i think and natwest boards everywhere....
sorry if i dont know but i think the sponsorers' kartik used are the india's ones and not of england...

this is just temporary....used all the adboards at once...

dont worry...wont be there in the final release or future screenz ! :)

harrisb

International Coach
the stadium looks superb, but the crowds look terrible mate, they look flat.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
AWESOME !

VERY VERY PROMISING!

Sorry for the all-caps but I really intend to shout it out loud. :p

gocricketgo

School Cricketer
To be honest, I think they're a little disappointing (sorry to burst the bubble) everything just seems very flat, Take the pavilion for example, it appears to be (although it might just be the screens) all just one flat plane, the side bits anyway. I appreciate that this could have been because when you originally made the stadium for the old engine you had poly counts etc to worry about, but I hope you can make it look a bit more 3d for the new engine.

Also, if you look at photo #3 the roof appears to be floating above the rest of the building. I also hope the pitch and outfield textures are to be changed, and the crowd does need improving atleast a bit before the release, so the game looks atleast slightly realistic.

I know how hard stadium making is and I think you've done a good job, but I want this game to be GREAT! However, bearing this all in mind, remember what this game is about: GAMEPLAY OVER GRAPHICS

I'm a big fan of this game and really loving the progress we've seen over the last few weeks, keep it up!

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
To be honest, I think they're a little disappointing (sorry to burst the bubble) everything just seems very flat, Take the pavilion for example, it appears to be (although it might just be the screens) all just one flat plane, the side bits anyway. I appreciate that this could have been because when you originally made the stadium for the old engine you had poly counts etc to worry about, but I hope you can make it look a bit more 3d for the new engine.

Also, if you look at photo #3 the roof appears to be floating above the rest of the building. I also hope the pitch and outfield textures are to be changed, and the crowd does need improving atleast a bit before the release, so the game looks atleast slightly realistic.

I know how hard stadium making is and I think you've done a good job, but I want this game to be GREAT! However, bearing this all in mind, remember what this game is about: GAMEPLAY OVER GRAPHICS

I'm a big fan of this game and really loving the progress we've seen over the last few weeks, keep it up!

the roof looks floating because of the camera angle.......and the slightly low quality pic ! check out the older pix and you'll get what i mean.

the crowds as mentioned WILL be changed PROVIDED other vital things are finished first.

i know where your coming from especially since the bar of GFX has been raised since the new engine....but keep in mind that if we put so much detail into the GFX dept, then this game will never be released.

but appreciate the constructive criticism...keep em coming ! :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread