TAOC Sample Vid - May 2009

Allrounder18

Banned
The best bowling action in all cricket games to date.

BTW JK can you design a simple application which you can upload so that users can create different bowling actions for different bowlers? This will really add realism in to the game.

leoboy0017

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
simply gr888 wrk u were doin simply awesome keep it up the good wrk.................

coolz_hari

International Coach
The best bowling action in all cricket games to date.

BTW JK can you design a simple application which you can upload so that users can create different bowling actions for different bowlers? This will really add realism in to the game.

itz not so easy.if that is the case you could have seen 10001 cricket games

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
guys, am wanting to make a traditional off spinner action. it should be
as orthodox as it can get. any suggestions ??

am thinking....may be sehwag ??

manee

Chairman of Selectors
guys, am wanting to make a traditional off spinner action. it should be
as orthodox as it can get. any suggestions ??

am thinking....may be sehwag ??

Perhaps go with Vettori as the standard action and invert that for the right handers. That being said, I don't think the off spin action will concern too many people so try to make it as simple as you can as to minimise your workload.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
I agree with Mani, if Vettori is not too consuming go with him, looks nice.

And when you make a leg spinner one, I'm sure you'll look no further than shane warne.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
The bowler is running a bit slow, but I like the way the ball moves off the pitch and the way the bowler follows through. Feels right. You can feel the pace. Very nice.

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
I can give you suggessions for the bowling action.
Harbhajan Singh- No game so far has his bowling style
Muralidharan- If we can have one for the great leg spinner, Shane Warne, then why not a great off spinner?
Malinga- because of his unique style lol
Sehwag- for an original off spinner or an othordox
Yuvray or daniel vittori- for a normal leg spinner or an othordox
Bret Lee- It is already done!!
Zaheer khan- very different bowling style than other pace bowlers
Glenn Mcgrath- it can be used for many pacers such as Ishant Sharma, and mostly for Munaf Patel
Andrew Flintoff or Sreesanth- normal pace bowling style
Mitchell Johnson- no.1 bowler so far!! He deserves it.

Also, It would be really cool if you pay close attention to Harbhajan Singh, Muralidharan, Shane Warne, Mitchell Johnson, and Zaheer Khan because the rest are normal styles other than these.

Well, I think these are enough. If you are able to make all these than I have no words for you. These bowling styles will fill everyone's needs for good bowling animations. These include bowlers with their unique bowling styles as well as those wth normal ones. You have worked really hard on batting animations to give real feeling of batting, but having these animations will give people a totally new experience in bowling too. No.1 reason I think EA and Cody's games have poor bowling is because of their bowling animations. If many important bowlers have their own bowling styles, It would give true bowling feeling to people.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
^No way, Glenn McGrath should be the customary fast bowling action, not Flintoff or Sreesanth.

Users who are viewing this thread