TAOC: The Truth

• Thread starter Deleted member 13648
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 13648

I agree with everything accept the bold sentence. I have posted about 5 replies in 5 different threads regarding my stadium. Its been completed 8 months ago. I contacted Jk about this but no reply from him. I cannot seem to open the stadium template in Maya so I can resize it accordign to the game. I am willing to give my stadium Maya file to you guys so you can resize it yourself. And I am not talking about that crappy stadium I made before but the most recent one in which I have put alot of hard work into.

They were both pants.

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I agree with everything accept the bold sentence. I have posted about 5 replies in 5 different threads regarding my stadium. Its been completed 8 months ago. I contacted Jk about this but no reply from him. I cannot seem to open the stadium template in Maya so I can resize it accordign to the game. I am willing to give my stadium Maya file to you guys so you can resize it yourself. And I am not talking about that crappy stadium I made before but the most recent one in which I have put alot of hard work into.

MS Dhoni, i was not aware - can you pls PM me the info.

cheers

Users who are viewing this thread