Team Names

I

imported_Rollo

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Apr 14 2004, 08:27 PM
I now strongly adivse you not to do this.

You search for them in the cricket2002.exe There will be a find or search command in your hex editor. There is more than one entry for each team so make sure you get them all. Also do not remove or add any characters. eg. if you wish to replace Australia with Aussies, you would have to put Aussies followed by 2 spaces.

That's all the help I'm giving you. If you still don't know what to do, give up.
He means the cricket2004.exe, Nik. ^_^

N

nik

Originally posted by Auwais Barthez+Apr 14 2004, 07:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Auwais Barthez @ Apr 14 2004, 07:29 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-andrew_nixon79
@Apr 14 2004, 08:27 PM
I now strongly adivse you not to do this.

You search for them in the cricket2002.exe There will be a find or search command in your hex editor. There is more than one entry for each team so make sure you get them all. Also do not remove or add any characters. eg. if you wish to replace Australia with Aussies, you would have to put Aussies followed by 2 spaces.

That's all the help I'm giving you. If you still don't know what to do, give up.
He means the cricket2004.exe, Nik. ^_^ [/b]
no i mean cricket 2002

N

nik

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Apr 14 2004, 07:14 PM
You defintely don't know what you're doing do you?

You ask how to edit the team names, now you don't know what you're searching for. Did it occur to you that maybe you should search for the team names?
search for that it's now highlighted,plz help me i've nearly got the hang of it

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've told you all you need to know. If you can't use a hex editor, then it's up to you to learn how. I shouldn't have to hold your hand through all this.

Q

qas

Does vb.net 2003 work? I've got that and I want to change team names aswell! :huh: