Ravichandran Ashwin
Mitchell Starc
Josh Hazlewood
Kagiso Rabada

Openers: KL Rahul
Middle-order: Kusal Mendis, Cheteshwar Pujara, Ajinkya Rahane
Wicket-keepers: Dinesh Chandimal
All-rounders: Corey Anderson, Ben Stokes
Pacers: Dushmantha Chameera, Mohammad Amir (would be in the XI, but have yet to see him in tests in his comeback), Steven Finn, Tim Southee, Trent Boult (had a very disappointing summer vs Australia but he seemed to be playing through injury as his pace as down in all the matches), James Pattinson (gets injured too often, though)
Spinners: Adam Zampa (doesn't have a great first class record, but I like the look of him)

Will add more to the list as I think of them. There are lots of good pacers. You could put any of the players I have in reserve in, and the attack would still be just as good.

This is for test cricket only.

Last edited:

johnniewalk

School Cricketer
You can also add your team Dwayne bravo, Bresth wait who hited 4 sixes in a row and gave a t20 world cup for his team members.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I like the look of Kraigg Brathwaite from WI. He hasn't been too consistent but whenever he plays, he looks good. Proper old school type of an opener. Also Jasprit Bumrah from India. I know he hasn't made his test debut yet but with a busy home season coming on, I have a feeling he will be there soon in the test team. If he can keep himself fit, I think he will be the one to watch out for.

S

Satan666

I like the look of Kraigg Brathwaite from WI. He hasn't been too consistent but whenever he plays, he looks good. Proper old school type of an opener. Also Jasprit Bumrah from India. I know he hasn't made his test debut yet but with a busy home season coming on, I have a feeling he will be there soon in the test team. If he can keep himself fit, I think he will be the one to watch out for.

That action of is effective but places much stress on his already fragile bidy, cant see him standing up to the rigours of test cricket.

Users who are viewing this thread