[Team Thread] The Lunar Sharks - Season 2010

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
SHARKS.png

Hello and welcome to the Lunar Sharks - the home of the 2010 Preseason Champions. We like to think of ourselves as the most mysterious team of the six! The slightly unusual aspect of the team is clearly seen in the wonderfully produced logo (cheers to KBC).​

Our ground is simple: The Crater. It is slightly more suited to those who like to tweak a cricket ball and there is a lot of variation. However, one downside of the ground is there's no atmosphere. [Pun intended]. With a small capacity, boundaries will fly all over the park...but the pitch will provide plenty of opportunities for those with the ball as well!​

LSSquad10-1.png

There is still more to come from the Lunar Sharks, including a brief history, kits/sigs, the fixtures and of course, some pre season friendlies.
Make sure you stick around for the duration...and enjoy your time on the moon - it's out of this world!

Rhys Williams​

CEO, Manager and Captain
The Lunar Sharks

Last edited:

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
We're ████,
We're ████,
We're absolutely ████,

Thats kinda the jist really.

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Thanks for your offer, but I've already "employed" someone else to provide the graphics for the Lunar Sharks.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
What kind of graphics you need anyways. Just a moon and a shark. I could do that while sleeping. :spy

By Lunar Sharks, are you by any means implying there are sharks at the moon? You need to study astronomy a bit more mate. :p

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
I went for something a bit whacky...is there anything wrong with that? :p It sounds cool...that's why I went for it (and mysterious at the same time...which is perfect for my leadership ;) )

So there...I always envisaged some sharks in the sea UNDER moonlight actually, now that...THAT is truely inspired :P

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I am interested in joining here in the draft by the way. We need some welsh backbone Rhys

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
At least I was on the right lines, when's the next game of croquet btw?

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Game of what? Aren't they potato things?

Users who are viewing this thread