Requests Accepted TekkogsSteve's creations

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
After teaching myself inkscape and logo editing I'm starting to get the hang of it and these type of threads seem to be cropping up so I thought I'd make my own as a portfolio of my work. I'm kinda a jack of all trades, I'll do anything, logos, kits, players, stadiums, bats and even helmets and keeping gloves!

Finished Projects

Logos

Teams - Karnataka
Tamil Nadu
Loughborough Lightning
Great Britain

Stadiums - Aigburth (Liverpool)

Bats - BAS Vampire

Keeping gloves - MS Dohni Spartan Camouflage.

Works in Progress

Western Warriors
Eastern Knights
Caledonian Highlanders
South Africa 2007 for @Sweppy12
PSL logos and kits for @AliAnsar
Mumbai
Gujarat
Bengal for @debojit7
Newbury Krakatoa and Triumph for @disco123
Auckland club teams for @voiceofreason
KIA Super League teams
CSK and RR for @Daksh7

Last edited:

AliAnsar

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Please do PSL logos.. if you can do kits thats a plus but id appreciate if you did logos.

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Thanks for adding your skills to the party , could you have a go at Newbery bats , Merlin , Blitz , Krakatoa & Triumph if you get the chance , or maybe just a couple of those , really appreciated :)

voiceofreason

School Cricketer
Would love, love, love the Auckland club cricket teams. Just for career mode. So you would only need to do logo and kits. I could download the pics of all the teams and upload it as a zip? Thanks for all the work mate!

debojit7

School Cricketer
Would be great if you could take a go at this. I don't think anyone else is at the moment.
Logo_of_the_Cricket_Association_of_Bengal.png

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
Thanks for adding your skills to the party , could you have a go at Newbery bats , Merlin , Blitz , Krakatoa & Triumph if you get the chance , or maybe just a couple of those , really appreciated :)

Would love, love, love the Auckland club cricket teams. Just for career mode. So you would only need to do logo and kits. I could download the pics of all the teams and upload it as a zip? Thanks for all the work mate!

Would be great if you could take a go at this. I don't think anyone else is at the moment.
Logo_of_the_Cricket_Association_of_Bengal.png

I've added all of those to the list. It'd be a great help if @disco123 and @voiceofreason could sent some pics

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Think it would be easier for @inertSpark to make the Newbury bats given he already has a template to work off with.

Was spreading the joy around , @inertSpark is a busy boy , will wait patiently as I can offer nothing but admiration for creators of bats and kits etc :)

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Was spreading the joy around , @inertSpark is a busy boy , will wait patiently as I can offer nothing but admiration for creators of bats and kits etc :)

Hopefully in a week or so I can open up requests again. I'd like to actually play the game at some point too :yes

EDIT

Got some Newberys already in the queue, thinking about it. The Merlin is on there. I could probably stretch it to a couple more.

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Hopefully in a week or so I can open up requests again. I'd like to actually play the game at some point too :yes

EDIT

Got some Newberys already in the queue, thinking about it. The Merlin is on there. I could probably stretch it to a couple more.

Good lad , Merlin or Krakatoa would be great , they look pretty similar so one is cool, btw am really enjoying the game after patch 3 , hopefully you'll get as much out of it as me , am a Sussex supporter so using Newbery bat is a must :)

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Yeah I'll get round to it.

@TekkogsSteve the Triumph is already on my list but feel free to have a crack. No shame in there being other versions out there.

Users who are viewing this thread