TENNIS Tennis World Tour 2

D

Dutch

Honestly speaking, i'd recommend this game hands down for anyone that enjoys Tennis and video games. It really is the ultimate Tennis game atm, nothing is close in terms of pure gameplay and feel.
Good to hear mate!

JoeS31

Club Captain
My Steam review...

I've chosen negative as there are just too many little things wrong with the game. It certainly has potential and is a definite improvement on TWT1 and the AO games.

The little things bugging me are:
- The net isn't involved in the game enough. Not enough 'lets', no 'net cords' whatsoever and not enough shots hit into the net in general. The net doesn't feel threatening.
- Serving is too easy. My 1st serve percentage is always over 95%.
- Impossible to serve an ace though unless playing with Safin, who no matter if it's 1st, or a rare 2nd serve, I can bomb down 148mph serves. (nowhere near enough threat of double faulting as the serving system is too easy)
- The game defaults the difficulty to 'normal' for every career mode match. No option to choose a difficulty at the start of the mode. So it's down to memory to change the difficulty in game before the opening point of every match.
- Animations and responsiveness are improved but still not quite good enough. Still get the odd 'default slice' shot even though I'm pressing for a top spin or flat shot.
- The ball lands almost in the same spots all the time (like in TWT1), so the challenge system is a waste of time. Very rarely is there a close call. I'm yet to see a wrong call in my gameplay or any youtube videos.

I will change this review to positive if future updates improve these things but it may be a while I fear. On the whole, it's probably worth sticking with Full Ace Tennis for the time being.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
when will patch 1.03 release on xbox one ?

If anyone is hoping BA will answer questions about the game here, I'm pretty sure you're out of luck. The game is not listed on their support site as one that they support. Therefore, I would suggest that the Nacon site is the best place to get support for the game.

Nard2020

Club Captain
My Steam review...

I've chosen negative as there are just too many little things wrong with the game. It certainly has potential and is a definite improvement on TWT1 and the AO games.

The little things bugging me are:
- The net isn't involved in the game enough. Not enough 'lets', no 'net cords' whatsoever and not enough shots hit into the net in general. The net doesn't feel threatening.
- Serving is too easy. My 1st serve percentage is always over 95%.
- Impossible to serve an ace though unless playing with Safin, who no matter if it's 1st, or a rare 2nd serve, I can bomb down 148mph serves. (nowhere near enough threat of double faulting as the serving system is too easy)
- The game defaults the difficulty to 'normal' for every career mode match. No option to choose a difficulty at the start of the mode. So it's down to memory to change the difficulty in game before the opening point of every match.
- Animations and responsiveness are improved but still not quite good enough. Still get the odd 'default slice' shot even though I'm pressing for a top spin or flat shot.
- The ball lands almost in the same spots all the time (like in TWT1), so the challenge system is a waste of time. Very rarely is there a close call. I'm yet to see a wrong call in my gameplay or any youtube videos.

I will change this review to positive if future updates improve these things but it may be a while I fear. On the whole, it's probably worth sticking with Full Ace Tennis for the time being.

So basically because there are no net balls, because you aren’t strong enough to hit aces, because you can easily get your serves in, because you can’t move the ball around enough and because the game makes you change your own difficulty for career mode matches ....you give the entire thing a negative rating?

Gamers in 2020. Lol.

D

Deleted member 193590

So basically because there are no net balls, because you aren’t strong enough to hit aces, because you can easily get your serves in, because you can’t move the ball around enough and because the game makes you change your own difficulty for career mode matches ....you give the entire thing a negative rating?

Gamers in 2020. Lol.

From what i've seen it looks really good,massive improvement from the first game,i'll definitely be picking it up.

JoeS31

Club Captain

Gamers in 2020. Lol.
Have you played this game or Full Ace at all?

saturator

Club Cricketer
More videos for you mates!

Medvedev Vs De Minaur - Wimbledon - Normal

Safin Vs Federer // Garcia Vs Muguruza

Coric Vs Khachanov - Clay - Normal

Nadal Vs Kuerten // Federer Vs Wawrinka - Normal

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
More videos for you mates!

Medvedev Vs De Minaur - Wimbledon - Normal

Safin Vs Federer // Garcia Vs Muguruza

Coric Vs Khachanov - Clay - Normal

Nadal Vs Kuerten // Federer Vs Wawrinka - Normal
Thanks for this :cheers

can I get your opinion on the following please?

1. Lack of AI play styles ?
  2. Doubles play (AI just hitting balls to other players)
  3. AI leaving reachable balls
  4. Career mode (Lack of customisation)

Not trying to troll but above are main reasons for me not buying game and would appreciate thoughts from someone playing game, cheers

D

Dutch

Also points variations and forced/unforced errors would be good to hear about.

JoeS31

Club Captain
I just tried doubles for the first time, myself and 3 AI. It's honestly one of the most ridiculous things I've ever played in a sports game. It's just the AI pinging the ball to one another, horrible.

JoeS31

Club Captain
Thanks for this :cheers

can I get your opinion on the following please?

1. Lack of AI play styles ?
  2. Doubles play (AI just hitting balls to other players)
  3. AI leaving reachable balls
  4. Career mode (Lack of customisation)

Not trying to troll but above are main reasons for me not buying game and would appreciate thoughts from someone playing game, cheers
From my experience:
1. All AI play the same, baseliners.
2. Truly awful.
3. They do and so does your own player.
4. In my opinion, for a sports game released in 2020, it's poor, very limited.

saturator

Club Cricketer
Some others videos

Edmund Vs Monfils // Thiem Vs Nadal // Kyrgios Vs Shapovalov - Expert

Federer Vs Fognini // Wawrinka Vs Goffin // Mladenovic Vs Barty - Expert

Zverev Vs Dimitrov // Tsitsipas Vs Medvedev - Expert

Users who are viewing this thread