Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Sports Games' started by beechcroft, Jul 1, 2020.
Good to hear mate!
My Steam review...
I've chosen negative as there are just too many little things wrong with the game. It certainly has potential and is a definite improvement on TWT1 and the AO games.
The little things bugging me are:
- The net isn't involved in the game enough. Not enough 'lets', no 'net cords' whatsoever and not enough shots hit into the net in general. The net doesn't feel threatening.
- Serving is too easy. My 1st serve percentage is always over 95%.
- Impossible to serve an ace though unless playing with Safin, who no matter if it's 1st, or a rare 2nd serve, I can bomb down 148mph serves. (nowhere near enough threat of double faulting as the serving system is too easy)
- The game defaults the difficulty to 'normal' for every career mode match. No option to choose a difficulty at the start of the mode. So it's down to memory to change the difficulty in game before the opening point of every match.
- Animations and responsiveness are improved but still not quite good enough. Still get the odd 'default slice' shot even though I'm pressing for a top spin or flat shot.
- The ball lands almost in the same spots all the time (like in TWT1), so the challenge system is a waste of time. Very rarely is there a close call. I'm yet to see a wrong call in my gameplay or any youtube videos.
I will change this review to positive if future updates improve these things but it may be a while I fear. On the whole, it's probably worth sticking with Full Ace Tennis for the time being.
when will patch 1.03 release on xbox one ?
If anyone is hoping BA will answer questions about the game here, I'm pretty sure you're out of luck. The game is not listed on their support site as one that they support. Therefore, I would suggest that the Nacon site is the best place to get support for the game.
So basically because there are no net balls, because you aren’t strong enough to hit aces, because you can easily get your serves in, because you can’t move the ball around enough and because the game makes you change your own difficulty for career mode matches ....you give the entire thing a negative rating?
Gamers in 2020. Lol.
From what i've seen it looks really good,massive improvement from the first game,i'll definitely be picking it up.
Looking forward to your impressions of the game.
More i play it more I like it!
With some fixes it could be a very good game!
Have you played this game or Full Ace at all?
More videos for you mates!
Medvedev Vs De Minaur - Wimbledon - Normal
Safin Vs Federer // Garcia Vs Muguruza
Coric Vs Khachanov - Clay - Normal
Nadal Vs Kuerten // Federer Vs Wawrinka - Normal
Thanks for this
can I get your opinion on the following please?
Lack of AI play styles ?
Doubles play (AI just hitting balls to other players)
AI leaving reachable balls
Career mode (Lack of customisation)
Not trying to troll but above are main reasons for me not buying game and would appreciate thoughts from someone playing game, cheers
Also points variations and forced/unforced errors would be good to hear about.
I just tried doubles for the first time, myself and 3 AI. It's honestly one of the most ridiculous things I've ever played in a sports game. It's just the AI pinging the ball to one another, horrible.
From my experience:
1. All AI play the same, baseliners.
2. Truly awful.
3. They do and so does your own player.
4. In my opinion, for a sports game released in 2020, it's poor, very limited.
Some others videos
Edmund Vs Monfils // Thiem Vs Nadal // Kyrgios Vs Shapovalov - Expert
Federer Vs Fognini // Wawrinka Vs Goffin // Mladenovic Vs Barty - Expert
Zverev Vs Dimitrov // Tsitsipas Vs Medvedev - Expert