TENNIS Tennis World Tour

NeedsMoarSideSpin

School Cricketer
The only truth is that you are not helping the purpose of this thread in any way... NeedsMoarContent and be helpful if possible which I guess is not why you are here anyway...

Edit: Calling in some moderator to clear the posts so that we can have something regarding TWT which hasnt been the case for a while now...

If you want that then make sure they delete Ross's comments about us being delicate little flowers and calling people idiots.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
You mean like one of the guys who promotes AOIT on his YouTube (over 400 videos) who the majority of you (including Ross) treat like shit. Real nice of you all.

None of us have anything to do with Big Ben/Breakpoint. We are just fans who want a decent tennis game for the Next Gen.

As of right now, that's Tennis World Tour by far.
How, in what ways? Point them out, list it...Tell what could be done to make both AO and TWT better... If you know what you are talking about then you can make a case of what you are actually trying to do , otherwise its gonna be just another Naveencc..

If you want that then make sure they delete Ross's comments about us being delicate little flowers and calling people idiots.
If he calls or tells something why is there a need to take it wrong in the first place, our motive is to make the game better not make changes to Ross' character.. If you cannot deal with him in a proper way then you can point out in a proper way as to what is required without quoting or tagging anyone.. Good stuff will be read I am sure , and if its possible to be implemented then win for all... When people who are actually the ones creating the game coming in and chatting and sharing what are being done and people sharing what could be added and tweaked , what more is healthy than such game creation..

Screamfan

School Cricketer
You mean like one of the guys who promotes AOIT on his YouTube (over 400 videos) who the majority of you (including Ross) treat like shit. Real nice of you all.

None of us have anything to do with Big Ben/Breakpoint. We are just fans who want a decent tennis game for the Next Gen.

As of right now, that's Tennis World Tour by far.

Promoting the game with more than 80% of the videos being AI vs AI.. he is not promoting the game that's just a lie

You can say that for you TWT is a better experience but the majority of the players disagree with that

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
I'm prepared to give TWT a chance to redeem themselves, and maybe the current 20% off sale on Steam might tempt me. I said early in this thread that multiple tennis games competing with each other has to be a good thing. Right now, I'm happy with the way AOIT and FA are progressing, but if TWT can do the same, so much the better.

I'm not interested in online play, I just want good career and tournament modes.

This was posted on their Facebook page on Tuesday:

Greetings everyone,
Today marks the digital release of Tennis World Tour on Steam, so there's another platform on which you can claim the court.
Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, the online mode is not yet ready for release. At this stage we do not have a confirmed date. We're doing our best to release it as soon as possible, but the chance this will be before next week are very slim.
As soon as we know more details we will share them with you.
We’d also like to take this opportunity to address another topic:
Following an interview of Bigben CEO Alain Falc there has been a lot of discussion both from players and the press regarding the state of development of Tennis World Tour at launch.
The main purpose of the interview was to clarify the status of the game, following the initial criticism of the game at launch and thereafter. There were some misunderstandings during the interview and what Alain was trying to say was that a few weeks before release, the game was still missing 20% of its content. Eventually this lead to our decision to postpone the implementation of the online modes.
Developing games is a very long and complex process that takes a lot of resources, time and work. Common sense suggests that had the game only been 20% complete, you would have ended up with 3 stadiums, 4 or 5 different players and so on. The team at Breakpoint has been working on the game for the past 2 years and the 20% milestone was achieved a long time ago.
As for today, we are completely focused on improving the game and we would like to share our plans for upcoming patches and updates.
The next Update will focus on the following:
  • 3 online modes
    • Quick match
    • Private match
    • Ranked matches
  • Improved grass courts
  • Improved atmosphere during matches (i.e. commentator, crowd reaction)
  • Bug fixes, such as the bug preventing coaches and agents to be swapped properly.
  • Additionally for Switch and Xbox this will include previous bugfixes and improvements to bring them on par with PS4 and PC
Updates in the weeks following will focus on these topics:
  • Adding tournaments in ranked online mode
  • AI balancing (increasing unforced errors)
  • Improvements to atmosphere around the court (both visuals and audio)
  • Adding official outfits to career and adding alternative outfits for pro players
  • Bugfixes and improvements based on your feedback
  • Further reducing occasions of gaps between racket and ball
Additional content in the next few months:
  • Adding doubles mode to the game
  • Adding a weekly community challenge mode
  • Adding slide animations on clay courts
  • Improvements to the career mode
  • Additional improvements to atmosphere
  • General improvements based on your feedback and bugfixes

We know this launch hasn't been the smoothest, but we are absolutely committed to improving the game going forward.
As always, we thank you for ALL your feedback, keep it coming!

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Guys. Please stick to the topic. Do not insult others. Respect others and their views and give constructive feedback. If you disagree, just move on. No need of name calling. And no need to derail the thread further. Will be deleting many posts and if you have any queries regarding why your post is deleted, feel free to pm me.

Stick to the topic.

D

Deleted member 46200

I'm deluded. I own both games. I think at this moment in time AO is a far more enjoyable game BUT I do think this time next year TWT will comfortably be the better game if the updates they promise are properly done.
"This time next year"... I feel there is life and longevity for both.

NeedsMoarSideSpin

School Cricketer
Guys. Please stick to the topic. Do not insult others. Respect others and their views and give constructive feedback. If you disagree, just move on. No need of name calling. And no need to derail the thread further. Will be deleting many posts and if you have any queries regarding why your post is deleted, feel free to pm me.

Stick to the topic.

So Ross has free rein to say what he wants and call people names and you do nothing about that? Talk about hypocrisy.[DOUBLEPOST=1529009067][/DOUBLEPOST]
"This time next year"... I feel there is life and longevity for both.

Because my comment to you was deleted, I'd really appreciate it if you weren't condescending towards me in future. Thank you.

D

Deleted member 46200

So Ross has free rein to say what he wants and call people names and you do nothing about that? Talk about hypocrisy.[DOUBLEPOST=1529009067][/DOUBLEPOST]

Because my comment to you was deleted, I'd really appreciate it if you weren't condescending towards me in future. Thank you.
How was I condescending towards you... You've got that wrong... ?

Being fair, @zwarrior is making a general statement to 'all' paranoid much? Chillax x

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There's room for two games, no doubt, it's great that Planet Cricket is now allowing multiple accounts, and so good to see some other Industry people here on Planet Cricket, welcome aboard ;)

It would be nice to see the TWT videos of AI v AI so that people could fairly compare.

D

Deleted member 46200

There's room for two games, no doubt, it's great that Planet Cricket is now allowing multiple accounts, and so good to see some other Industry people here on Planet Cricket, welcome aboard ;)

It would be nice to see the TWT videos of AI v AI so that people could fairly compare.
We have... And others, which is why 'we' consumers make informed decisions when making a purchase... Being honest I waited until the feedback was positive about AOIT before buying... And it's good. Thanks.

NeedsMoarSideSpin

School Cricketer

One thing though Ross - This is my first account. I'm just sick of your crap and your piss taking of Tennis World Tour. Also so tired of you calling people idiots and generally being bruteish. You are the CEO of a company. Start acting like one.

I'm guessing you think I'm Johnny or Adam. When I posted this afternoon it was 3am in Australia. I'm from the UK. So yeah, try again dude.

I shall repeat for those in the back. I have no affiliation with either Big Ben or Break Point. I'm a fan who wants a decent tennis game for Next Gen. As someone who bought your game in January, it just doesn't cut the mustard.

NeedsMoarSideSpin

School Cricketer
I (and at least two others) have been accused by Ross of being a) the same person and b) spies for Big Ben - he's also called people idiots who don't agree with him.

I just want a decent tennis game dude.[DOUBLEPOST=1529016236][/DOUBLEPOST]
Quick clean up, could have been 10 pages more if could be bothered. Please just stick to the game

Go back to Page 12 and delete Ross's comment calling people idiots and delicate little flowers too then please. Cheers.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I (and at least two others) have been accused by Ross of being a) the same person and b) spies for Big Ben - he's also called people idiots who don't agree with him.

I just want a decent tennis game dude.

i Just want a thread that vaguely sticks to the topic ....

NeedsMoarSideSpin

School Cricketer

Yo @zimrahil - 'multiple accounts' 'other industry people' - Why is he allowed to say this and me and many others are allowed to say basically nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread