TENNIS Tennis World Tour

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
You are a true sweatie, give your munchkin a hug from me x

Also let us know how the switch compares as I will have time on my hands and will badger the man to get me one x

Lol I likely won't see him until September or so, so I might forget...

I am curious to get one though eventually, PS4 Pro is higher on the list currently, as my original PS4 from 2013 sounds like a jet engine in recent times!

D

Deleted member 46200

Lol I likely won't see him until September or so, so I might forget...

I am curious to get one though eventually, PS4 Pro is higher on the list currently, as my original PS4 from 2013 sounds like a jet engine in recent times!
Don't worry I'll make sure you wont... How old.. ? PM me x

zayno

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Any news on patch for xbox one - we have not even got the patch with federer alternate uniform yet.

D

Deleted member 46200

Any news on patch for xbox one - we have not even got the patch with federer alternate uniform yet.
Is Federer official or is he an academy creation... ? maybe the patch notes for the PS4 will be the same as Xbox... Just thinking.

adammonghan

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
So here you go guys a new video about some new info about something I was not 100 percent certain to report has came to my attention this info confirms what I knew so here it is

Nard2020

Club Captain
So here you go guys a new video about some new info about something I was not 100 percent certain to report has came to my attention this info confirms what I knew so here it is

Hey Mate, that myth was indeed busted about a month ago. There were originally 2 "Top Spin" guys working on this game but the lead guy left the process early on and the remaining guy worked on the Top Spin 2 GAMEBOY version....lol

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer

The next patch (if it ever comes) isn't just for Xbox One, it's due for all platforms and is meant to put everyone on parity. I wouldn't expect to see it before August though, if ever.

D

Deleted member 46200

Maybe they were waiting for Federer's big Uniqlo reveal today...

Or not.
I don't think so just feel it was the new nike sweat bands....

I'm waiting for the dress that flies up in your face when you serve!

Last edited by a moderator:

adammonghan

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Honestly at this point I don't expect to see online until the Roland Garros release it happened with Rugby 15 as well the normal version had no online and the World Cup version launched with it, seems to be a Big Ben specialty

Nard2020

Club Captain
Honestly at this point I don't expect to see online until the Roland Garros release it happened with Rugby 15 as well the normal version had no online and the World Cup version launched with it, seems to be a Big Ben specialty
Looks like it's actually coming today...they just posted an update that states the patch is done and waiting for approval.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Looks like it's actually coming today...they just posted an update that states the patch is done and waiting for approval.

I find it so strange they only posted on the Bigben Spanish Twitter page, nothing on the english page, TWT itself page or on Facebook...

adammonghan

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
So I presume we will get something late tonight oiur time if it is this week if not the wait game goes on

D

Deleted member 46200

I find it so strange they only posted on the Bigben Spanish Twitter page, nothing on the english page, TWT itself page or on Facebook...
Just PR unless this is a very small operation?[DOUBLEPOST=1530864416][/DOUBLEPOST]
So I presume we will get something late tonight oiur time if it is this week if not the wait game goes on
Maybe not, considering there has been limited feedback. Communication with customers is always key.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I would say it's legitimate, but how long the approval is? It's like asking how long a piece of string is really. They seem to have been more active on that Spanish page, they don't seem to post on the English one much, more or less the Spanish and Italian ones.

Users who are viewing this thread