TENNIS Tennis World Tour

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I'd be curious if they posted anything x

And that's be curious not bi curious... Kapeech!

Someone said they expected them to post given the fact Kerber won Wimbledon, given they've not posted about their players or at all during the tournament, seems highly unlikely.

D

Deleted member 46200

Someone said they expected them to post given the fact Kerber won Wimbledon, given they've not posted about their players or at all during the tournament, seems highly unlikely.
Someone also stated that this was better than AO tennis... And their communication was first class.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Someone also stated that this was better than AO tennis... And their communication was first class.

Lol I still maintain it's better in terms of gameplay for the moment, I've never defended their communication or lack there of though

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I think the two indie developers are the ones who have got this right so far when it comes to tennis games, sadly we seem to be in for a rough ride with console based ones.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ok let’s get back to discussing game

D

Deleted member 46200

BigBen and Breakpoint are not representative of the video game industry in France.

Show some respect for some great games produced by French developers (AC, Detroit Become Human,LIS.. etc)
Wouldn't really add France to the 'amazed' list of developers... Name some sports games that have been successful... Handball... Oh dear, okay forget that one! Big ant have a proven record of communication and developing their games to a good standard... Big Ben... Oh no! Anyone else... ?Being honest TWT isn't setting the world on fire (neither is AO but it's really getting there and the devs are proactive in communication and patches. I'm not feeling any excitement from TWT.... I do with AO. many on here are watching the feedback with the full intent on buying either depending on their gut instinct... It really is upto the developers to push their product... And my feeling for AO isn't down to the fact I want Mikey Merrins kids... He isn't rich but he does work hard!

Now working on stereotype... Scare bleu!!! I hear you cry, but did you know every person in France who owns a Citroën\Renault has a tow rope... Just in case. Any military strategy game developed in France is shipped with a free white flag... Comes in handy when you can't run away anymore! But hey, I come from the greatest land on the Earth and I have to live among the Poms. But better that than living in a country who's queen gave the poor free cake before free dental care hey ho!

Jokes aside TWT needs to push forward if both games look hot then like Fifa and PES people will buy both without hesitation, they just need to push the equation and make sure their product is good!If Big ben was more communicative then I feel people would be more receptive and hopefull x x x

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread