zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Yup! Hope that AO will come good in January!

With the word 'free content' being used quite a bit for the January update, makes me feel like it will be cosmetic much like most of the things listed in the update for TWT today, there was subtle gameplay changes, but still a long way to go.

zayno

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
just tried something. if you start exhibion match offline. quicly press resstart match and when it starts for the second time its much less laggy gameplay

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
1.08 was more for the online stability issues, they added a few more outfits and such for players, few graphics during a match. Still a long way to go, curious about the motion capture photos posted a few days ago, assume that may be for a future patch or this Roland Garros licensing perhaps

JoeS31

County Cricketer
I just played my 1st set on this game after many months, it doesn't seem to have changed at all. The game has potential but the player movements really stood out to me in how poor they are. Players feel like they're stuck in mud, no smoothness to it. Hopefully the motion capture and the big Roland Garros updates will finally sort this game out, but at the moment it still feels like the biggest waste of £60 I've ever spent!

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/20...ake-place-alongside-this-summers-french-open/

Does anyone who has the game think it's in good enough shape to be played in an esports competition? Just curious.

They had the same eSeries last year prior to the game coming out actually, the game has improved a fair amount gameplay wise with the last patch. Myself and a few others feel the version we'll have in May this year is likely what the developer wanted the game to be launched as, but Bigben forced their hand and much like other games they publish, ends up being pretty underwhelming and unfinished.

Users who are viewing this thread