TENNIS Tennis World Tour

Nard2020

Club Captain
The latest update has really put the game in a decent state. Offline, the game is now....FUN. Online , however, is a complete train wreck and game killer.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I think online will probably always be that way, I've avoided it for a while now even after getting a faster connection.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
The game seems to go on sale almost every other week. $19.99 on Steam right now, which is the lowest I've seen. I might be tempted to try it again one day. Hmm, I wonder if you can return a game more than once?

AOIT is $24.99, and that's not a sale price. Pretty good, especially compared to the TWT normal price of $49.99. Maybe BigBen decided to for frequent sales instead of reducing the price as sales attract attention.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
More details on the BIG May 16th update

https://www.facebook.com/tennisworl...567995236124/2274297942829793/?type=3&theater

I was honestly thinking this was the free update and they would be holding off the other new players for paid DLC....but someone else mentioned that this update isn't actually free.

The way things have been worded, it seems like there's going to be a big update soon for the game itself, then the RG thing sounds like it will be either paid DLC or essentially a brand new game... Either way I'd say it won't be free, which is a pretty big kick in the nuts to anyone who still has the game as it is.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Update 1.13 is out, gameplay has greatly improved with this patch, was around 1gb on the PS4 and for likely the first time, PS4, Xbox One and PC all released on the same day, Switch about a week away.

Still a number of sound bugs with delayed umpire calls and such, but the general feels is much more fluid with gameplay and some really nice shots on show.

D

Dutch

I think they have a sale on now as well?[DOUBLEPOST=1554215258][/DOUBLEPOST]Might pick this up....worth it?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Update 1.13 is out, gameplay has greatly improved with this patch, was around 1gb on the PS4 and for likely the first time, PS4, Xbox One and PC all released on the same day, Switch about a week away.

Still a number of sound bugs with delayed umpire calls and such, but the general feels is much more fluid with gameplay and some really nice shots on show.
Thanks for update, yeah is it worth buying now?

D

Dutch

Mmm looks like the steam sale is over: 50 euro's is a bit much to take the risk to be honest......

D

Dutch

Plus people are complaining that the game wont start......[DOUBLEPOST=1554226855][/DOUBLEPOST]
The RG Edition is being released next month....it'll be even more updated, have a few new players and more options.
Worth the plunge?

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Plus people are complaining that the game wont start......[DOUBLEPOST=1554226855][/DOUBLEPOST]
Worth the plunge?

Haven't heard anything about the game not starting.

I'd say the game will be more fine tuned with further improvements to gameplay, sound and maybe a bit more to do with the career and such with the RG edition, the sale was probably a good time to buy it, shame it didn't last until this update was out.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
@JohnnyDGaming89, I haven't seen the game since the original version. So I looked at your latest videos, and was impressed. It's come a long way.

Do you think this is the "large update" they mentioned on the Facebook page? I don't really see much in the RG edition that's worth waiting for, so I might grab it for the $20 Steam price through GamesPlanet.

D

Dutch

@JohnnyDGaming89, I haven't seen the game since the original version. So I looked at your latest videos, and was impressed. It's come a long way.

Do you think this is the "large update" they mentioned on the Facebook page? I don't really see much in the RG edition that's worth waiting for, so I might grab it for the $20 Steam price through GamesPlanet.
20 bucks....might have a sniff.....

Users who are viewing this thread