TENNIS Tennis World Tour

D

Deleted member 193590

£16 on ps store,thinking of buying it....but want to know if you can change controlled players during a game,like you can in AO.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
@JohnnyDGaming89, I haven't seen the game since the original version. So I looked at your latest videos, and was impressed. It's come a long way.

Do you think this is the "large update" they mentioned on the Facebook page? I don't really see much in the RG edition that's worth waiting for, so I might grab it for the $20 Steam price through GamesPlanet.

I'd like to think there will be some more improvements for gameplay and sound in the RG edition, but it's a bit of mystery in regards to that. The latest patch definitely gave it a real boost and the response seems to be a lot more positive, some people pointing out that this is the state the game should have been released, I'd agree as well, more than likely the publisher Bigben, forced their hand and got them to release in a alpha/beta like state and then carry on working on it.

D

Dutch

Right have taken the plunge with this......got the regular version for 17 euros which is fine.......I have to say I really like Full Ace Tennis in terms of gameplay but miss the more polished presentation of things.......am curious to how this one plays.....at least it is at a place of being playable now with more updates to come.....

D

Dutch

Okay so very first impressions is quite good although I am of course struggling a little with the controls and find the player movement a little siropy but this could be them trying to create a sense of player inertia.....as in you cant just flip from one side to the other like you also cannot in real life, you have to shift all that weight back the other way so perhaps that is fair enough........

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Okay so very first impressions is quite good although I am of course struggling a little with the controls and find the player movement a little siropy but this could be them trying to create a sense of player inertia.....as in you cant just flip from one side to the other like you also cannot in real life, you have to shift all that weight back the other way so perhaps that is fair enough........
be interested to see what you think after further play time......

D

Deleted member 193590

can you switch controlled player during a game?

D

Dutch

The sliding on clay and the little details are well done me thinks.....theres still work to be done on it but its a decent game....

D

Dutch

Mmmm...is every rally 30 shots or more? I and my opponent seem to be able to get every ball back....jury still out on this for me.....played some AO Tennis and Full Ace and both were more enjoyable to be honest.....

JoeS31

Club Captain
The rally lengths are my biggest issue with the game, every point is quite samey in regards to long baseline rallies. Some days I enjoy this game and others I get hugely frustrated by it! :lol

D

Dutch

Yeah is there any way to change the difficulty l;evel...I must be blind...!!

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Mmmm...is every rally 30 shots or more? I and my opponent seem to be able to get every ball back....jury still out on this for me.....played some AO Tennis and Full Ace and both were more enjoyable to be honest.....
I must say the lack of customization kind of puts me off. There's not enough depth in terms of players and so forth

Users who are viewing this thread