Test Matches

R

Rangeela

what happen to test matches between Killa and sonic?
(eng vs WI)

K

killa_stiky2002

Let's just say...I was busy for 2 weeks...(went away for one)...and I lent my cousin the CD...and I removed WCEXP...because I lacked space...(and we all know what WCEXP does :rolleyes: ) so therefore I could not and still cannot play.
And I see my cousin like once every 5 weeks...and it has been 3weeks so....LOL :( I REALLY WANNA PLAYYYYYYY

R

Rangeela

well I hope to see both teams in action soon.....
good luck

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by killa_stiky2002@May 8 2003, 06:53 PM
Let's just say...I was busy for 2 weeks...(went away for one)...and I lent my cousin the CD...and I removed WCEXP...because I lacked space...(and we all know what WCEXP does :rolleyes: ) so therefore I could not and still cannot play.
And I see my cousin like once every 5 weeks...and it has been 3weeks so....LOL :( I REALLY WANNA PLAYYYYYYY
LOL :lol: You did all that?Too bad Killa.I bought mine a month ago and it's still here.
By the way,can anyone give me some info on this nz warriors.I've never heard of them before.

Auwais.

K

killa_stiky2002

They are prick..or rather one prick who makes multiple members....and tries to be like PlanetCricket....he also is one of the persistent "guests" we have viewing the forum I'd suppose because I go there and everytime I see that they have stolen topics....like the Bichel and an allrounder....the one with Sam's new around the wicket thing....the favourite stadium...all these he stole....then he said he got the screen of the CPU bowling around the wicket from "somewhere"
I replied his post meanly..then made 3 new posts telling people if they love the juicy posts written @ forums.planetcricket.org...head over to planetcricket because their prick manager stole our posts.....and that to tell "boss" ( a guy who has been persistently asking top posters here to be admins at forums.planetcricket.org ) that I know he and others had to push shit (**** in the ass) with dave before they could become admins so I don't want it for free

LOL
today the changed all my posts to "nice forum" and banned my IP...not my username....

K

killa_stiky2002

but anyway...I don't know when I'll see him again....but now...we all know what WCEXP does to c2002...but now my game crashes on menu

Users who are viewing this thread