Texture Mappers/Artists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scatter

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by squiz
I reckon it looks mad, how big does it have to be?
sorry... i was talking about the scale of components of the drawing...

the floodlights are huge, in proportion to the ground, and the stands feel too small...

i know it sounds like nit picking, but in the end these things will be hugely important to the feel of the game. if playing at the mcg doesn't feel like you are playing at the worlds biggest cricket ground, then it will have a detrimental effect.

sunil - sorry if i cam across too harsh, that is all that i meant. i think it is an absolutely brilliant first up effort...

Last edited:

squiz

International Coach
Yeh i just had another look then and the lights are a bit big, but it still looks awesome never the less. Hey Scatter do u know what you're gonna called the game?

sunil ojha

Club Cricketer
Hey guys come on, I was just taking your comments positively, don't feel like your comments upsets me. cheers

Scatter

Club Cricketer
Originally posted by squiz
Yeh i just had another look then and the lights are a bit big, but it still looks awesome never the less. Hey Scatter do u know what you're gonna called the game?
you know it is amazing how many times i am getting asked that at the moment - at least three times a day of late... :D

i guess that is a good thing... :)

tbh, a lot will depend on whether we get an endorsement from an organisation whos name i cannot yet divulge. as part of the process i am willing to give them naimng rights (eg *** Cricket) in return for being able to user player names and likenesses. there are other aspects that could affect such an agreement. i do not know when the matter will be fully resolved as yet.

sunil - cool. i am glad you are taking things constructively.

i will make one request though, can we talk about any 3d work you do in the modeling thread please... :D

sunil ojha

Club Cricketer
Sure, scatter you can ask for the things to be in place and beleive me I am still thinking how it went in to Textures and mapping section.

S

sarmad

hi there
Its really good that u ppl are doing this project. I always wanted to be a part of a gaming project but my skillls are not that much developed..But still i would like to volunteer for the kit making for this game. Scatter! How can i become a part of this project ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread