1. PC Admin team are pleased to announce the official Cricket '19 Mega Patch for Cricket 07 has been released, come and show your appreciation here
    Dismiss Notice

Texture Mappers/Artists

Discussion in 'Cricket Game Development Projects' started by Scatter, Jan 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bharath School Cricketer

common on sunil, that was not bad.:)

2. Scatter Club Cricketer

Scatter
    sorry... i was talking about the scale of components of the drawing...

the floodlights are huge, in proportion to the ground, and the stands feel too small...

i know it sounds like nit picking, but in the end these things will be hugely important to the feel of the game. if playing at the mcg doesn't feel like you are playing at the worlds biggest cricket ground, then it will have a detrimental effect.

sunil - sorry if i cam across too harsh, that is all that i meant. i think it is an absolutely brilliant first up effort...

Last edited: Feb 3, 2004
  3. squiz International Coach

squiz
    National Team:
    Australia
    Domestic Team:
    Victoria
    Yeh i just had another look then and the lights are a bit big, but it still looks awesome never the less. Hey Scatter do u know what you're gonna called the game?

4. sunil ojha Club Cricketer

sunil ojha
    Hey guys come on, I was just taking your comments positively, don't feel like your comments upsets me. cheers

5. Scatter Club Cricketer

Scatter
    you know it is amazing how many times i am getting asked that at the moment - at least three times a day of late... :D

i guess that is a good thing... :)

tbh, a lot will depend on whether we get an endorsement from an organisation whos name i cannot yet divulge. as part of the process i am willing to give them naimng rights (eg *** Cricket) in return for being able to user player names and likenesses. there are other aspects that could affect such an agreement. i do not know when the matter will be fully resolved as yet.

sunil - cool. i am glad you are taking things constructively.

i will make one request though, can we talk about any 3d work you do in the modeling thread please... :D

6. sunil ojha Club Cricketer

sunil ojha
    Sure, scatter you can ask for the things to be in place and beleive me I am still thinking how it went in to Textures and mapping section.

7. Scatter Club Cricketer

Scatter
    i think it started when you posted a pic of your model in here ;)

8. sarmad Guest

hi there
    Its really good that u ppl are doing this project. I always wanted to be a part of a gaming project but my skillls are not that much developed..But still i would like to volunteer for the kit making for this game. Scatter! How can i become a part of this project ??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.